Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Clare's "Tulpa Pride" flag
[Blue] The problem with a wheel is each system looks so different. I have some examples I drew out:

I did these based on what we know / assume (I'm sorry if not 100% accurate), and they're not to scale.

Going with something more generic or focusing on what tulpamancy means to you rather than what it physically might be for you may help.
Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Exabier, Duck

Gray/Cat_ShadowGriffin- Host, Ranger- basically Host

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Hehe, Cassidy is the one who draws from a certain pile of "dormant scraps of old hosts." I'm actually the closest to an "integrated personality"! We can track me down to just two parts in memory, compared to Cassidy at 3-5, and Jamie at, well, probably around 30. Not 30 alters! Just, a vague frothy pool of ego states existed from between 7 to 10, when the other kids were forming stablizing identities. We call them "coin splits." I'll have to write about that sometime. Traumagenic systems are not broken, it's not one identify broke up into sections. Ohhhh, it's moot. I just prefer a more all-encompassing sign compared to any attempt to represent systems. They also... have a tendency not to age well. - G
Three brothers. [Progress Report] [Art] [Oops! All Jamie]

"You are the messenger, not the message. You are just like everyone else."
Okay, you can all thank me for finding the perfect flag to usurp.

[Ashley] It's everything I've ever wished for *wipes tear* It's a joke, just in case someone thinks it's not

I think it's awesome though. :/
It's a little more complicated than I would prefer, but it's not completely a joke flag. I've never thought about it before, but Cerberus is not a terrible representation of plurality -- at least three minds in one body, not counting the snakes. Chimera or Hydra has the same potential symbolism, though possibly in a less elegent way.

-Ember
Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit
That's not a wreath of wheat, it's the epic tulpa fire nova move.

[Ashley] Cerberus is the original mascot of plurality.
I use a hydra metaphor for medianhood, if I had to pick a personal symbol of my plurality besides the ampersand or sun/star/moon, I'd go with a hydra. -J

edit: that's a cool flag

Hydra can be for alters?
Not all alters, but median systems, yes.
Quote:"What is Medianhood?
Imagine you have two dragons in a cage. If the cage were the human brain, the two dragons would be multiple system mates, with their own, individual identities and personalities. Now imagine that instead of this, you have a hydra in a cage, with one body and many different heads, with various personalities, but the singular identity of “hydra”. The latter is a metaphor for how median systems function.

Medianhood, at its core, is a fuzzy state between being fully singlet and fully multiple. A median system may be comprised of a core identity with many different facets, or personality states, to said identity, or it could lack any core identity and shift between facets alone."
http://healthymultiplicity.com/loonybrai...ticle.html

Or I could use a rat king, but you know what? That's terrifying. Rat King pride vs Hydra pride, y'know? I'll go with hydra any day.

To bring it back to pride, well, as has been pointed out, where do you want to use the flag, exactly? Are tulpa systems supposed to fly it in public? Put it in our pfps so we can recognize each other online? T-shirts, stickers? I used to have a trans pride flag keychain I made from Rainbow Loom bands. -J

I'm going to paint it on the roof of an orange 1969 Dodge Charger.

[Image: general_lee.jpg]