Hello There, Guest! Register

CM's Tulpa Art Thread
ClianthaMiura Offline
Registered

Threads: 5
1 Attached Account

RE: CM's Tulpa Art Thread

(10-23-2018, 12:28 AM)Angry Bear Wrote: This thread is how I know I have a vrey steep uphill battle in my renewed interest in drawing good art. Maybe years from now if i keep at it. *sigh*

In other words, *sigh* you're art is intimidatingly good.

Oh, don't worry about it. My skill is only a result of years of daily drawing. At best I used to draw on the way to school, during class, on recess, on the way home, and at home. Repeat every day for like 5 years, plus another 5 years at least of less intense daily drawing over the years. And I also went to school about it and graduated a "professional" artist, and I feel like my skill is very lacking for that title, but it's there.

So really, it's not a talent. Just over a decade of hard work. You'll get there, your art is already pretty good, and in some ways better than my art was four years ago, comparing to the old tulpa art I'll never post.

But really, never compare yourself to other artists because that will just make you feel bad, trust me I know :'D compare yourself to yourself from the past to see your improvement and look at other people's art with a learning purpose, see what you like about theirs and how you might use that in your own, stuff like that.

Desmond - 21st April 2014 (Also has his own account)
L - 5th May 2014
Nevira - 14th December 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Progress report
Art thread
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 07:35 AM by ClianthaMiura.)
10-23-2018, 07:31 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Angry Bear Offline
In The Shell
Patron

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

RE: CM's Tulpa Art Thread

I will take what you said to heart.

Angry Bear: 6'4", green eyes, brown hair