Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

CM's Tulpa Art Thread
I decided to start redoing some of the 30 Day OTP Challenge things I did over 2 years ago and maybe I'll continue with these ones to finish that dumb thing. Probably not, but it's fun anyway. Combining days because I'm feeling lazy about it. And not drawing one/day, I'll draw as many as I can get done in one sitting.

And yeah, sorry about phone camera quality. I decided it was good enough for these.
Desmond - 21st April 2014 (Also has his own account)
L - 5th May 2014
Nevira - 14th December 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Roska - 22nd July 2019
Progress report
Art thread

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Omg, so cute.
They are cuuute. <3
It's like 4 am and I just randomly thought I'd try to paint Desmond again, despite having never succeeded in it and having pretty much given up on ever succeeding.
Now, this isn't perfect, it's heavily referenced (not that it's a bad thing), but it's the closest I've ever gotten or probably will ever get because holy shit is he difficult to paint. Right now I'm proud of it, though.

Desmond doesn't usually like it when I'm attempting a more realistic take on him, because he tends to get self-conscious about his looks and doesn't like people getting a real idea of what he actually looks like and rather just filling in the blanks themselves. But I'm taking advantage of his recent good mood and posting this here now that he doesn't mind that much. I had some sketches and doodles I wanted to post, too, but I don't feel good putting them right next to this thing because by comparison, well... You get the idea.

(Yes I know it has pure white and too strong highlight and it looks bright and weird, but I'm learning and left it in anyway because I somehow like it)
L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Roska - 22nd July 2019
Progress report
Art thread
That is really good.

[Dashie] damn
Thinking of reopening commissions at one point soon. I've been feeling so much better and into art again, I even sent a message to my old school and asked if there's a way I could go back without having to go through the entrance exam thing since I already passed that before. I might still take that if I have to, seriously regretting quitting even though it felt like the only right decision at the time.

No art in this post, just an update I guess Big Grin Will make a proper post and update the first post and stuff with example arts and prices again when I decide to do that.
L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Roska - 22nd July 2019
Progress report
Art thread
Commission info

So, like I said in the short update, I finally decided to reopen commissions again. The prices are higher than last time, noticeably so, but there are also more options to pick from. From the simplest portrait sketch to a full body digital painting with a background, the price can range from 5€ up to 45€ ($5,60 to $50,50) or more depending on what's in it. The doc I linked has more detailed information as well as rules and example arts.

Here's an art of Desmond that I did for examples.

(Let me know if the link or the doc is broken, it should work lol)
((Actual commissions won't have white pixels between color and line art))
L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Roska - 22nd July 2019
Progress report
Art thread
Desmond is very photogenic. Nice pics!
What can I say, I have a pretty face. ;)
I'm obsessing over him too much to not have him stay as a tulpa, or a thoughtform similar to tulpa in any case.

Meet Roska. Just a quick doodle thing.

L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Roska - 22nd July 2019
Progress report
Art thread