Hello There, Guest! Register

Coalition of Claws Archive
Lumanatrix Offline
Coalition of Claws
Registered

Threads: 5
All Accounts Posts: 61

RE: Lumanatrix and Ray's log
(05-16-2017, 03:09 AM)tulpa001 Wrote: I need to ask. Do you have metaphysical beliefs? Because if you do, then you should talk to someone about an exorcism.

If you don't, consider the idea of the self fulfilling prophesy. The idea that things happen because we believe they will. This is an effect that happens purely in the mind. It makes persons of minorities do terrible on tests, because they think they will do terrible, so they subconsciously try less. It is a mind thing. When we are fed beliefs by the outside world, those beliefs are given life by the mind. They are formed and worked into a perfect reflection of our expectations. Then they influence and control our behaviour.

But It's probably not that.

I'm indifferent to metaphysics. I believe in some things like psychic powers. I don't know about an exorcism, though. Chances are I would end up with a fake exorcist, and since I think it's probable that it would be fake thinking that it would work wouldn't work on me.

I don't know, maybe. But I for sure thought it was gone, I expected it to be gone for years. Those were my expectations.

(05-16-2017, 03:17 AM)Heckhound Wrote: Are antidepressants out of the question? I realize there are people who don't want to/can't take them for whatever reason, but I'm just curious if you're able to give it a try.

Depression really can feel like another person, and it's not easy to fight it alone. I hope you're able to get it controlled soon.

I do take antidepressants, and they help, but not completely.

I'm a rookie host to Ray, my favorite black anthropomorphic kitty. I like to write, help others and hang around chat a lot.

Progress log: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-luma...-ray-s-log
05-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 20
All Accounts Posts: 1,503

I'm not an expert on depression, and definitely not on antidepressants. But I have never ever found a person who managed to turn it off in a day.

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
05-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Find Reply
Lumanatrix Offline
Coalition of Claws
Registered

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I had a nightmare last night, in which I was at my grandma's house talking to her, and when I looked out the window I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. I screamed at my grandma to look but she didn't seem to hear me.

Ray is still happy and we're going to switch today.

I'm a rookie host to Ray, my favorite black anthropomorphic kitty. I like to write, help others and hang around chat a lot.

Progress log: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-luma...-ray-s-log
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 05:46 PM by Lumanatrix.)
05-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
Lumanatrix Offline
Coalition of Claws
Registered

We have decided to create another tulpa soon! His name will be Patch, and this will be his form.

[Image: HkT5WLb.png]

As far as I know this creature is called a Drac. Not actually sure what it is, but it's cute and fluffy and I love it!

Since this thread is titled "Lumanatrix and Ray's log" is there any way to change it?
05-19-2017, 02:22 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 20
All Accounts Posts: 1,503

Yes. Modify the title while doing a full edit on the original post.

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
05-19-2017, 04:32 AM
Find Reply
Lumanatrix Offline
Coalition of Claws
Registered

RE: Coalition of Claws Archive
Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017, 04:56 AM by Lumanatrix.)
05-19-2017, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
Lumanatrix Offline
Coalition of Claws
Registered

RE: Coalition of Claws Archive
It's way too loud and dramatic right outside my room to focus on Patch. However, the first forcing session went well. I visualized him prancing around my room and at one point he looked right at me and spoke in tulpish "Who are you?" I told him my name and that I'm his host.
Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Find Reply