[Conference Paper] Tulpamancy: Transcending the Assumption of Singularity in the Huma

Guest fordaplot

Guest fordaplot

https://www.academia.edu/29921901/Tulpamancy_Transcending_the_Assumption_of_Singularity_in_the_Human_Mind

We finally did it. A huge thanks to the tulpa community and everyone who participated in my surveys. None of this would have been possible without your support and generous feedback.

The paper is currently pending approval for publication in a research journal at my university. In the meantime, please note that this is not a journal publication, but feel free to reference it as an observational study or a conference paper in any works you all may produce.

I don’t intend this to be my last paper on plurality, so please let me know where you feel I can improve future works. Thank you!

Guest fordaplot

Oh, this is interesting. This must have happened before my time. It is unusual for people to follow through on their research. Thank you.

I began this project in May 2015... with the expectation that I would be done in two months. These things take much longer than people think.

Wow great work. I'm definitely going to read this whenever I have time.

Remember to tell us if it gets approved :) And out of curiousity, can I ask what you are studying at your university?

Guest fordaplot

Wow great work. I'm definitely going to read this whenever I have time.

Remember to tell us if it gets approved :) And out of curiousity, can I ask what you are studying at your university?

I'm double majoring in Psychology and Business.

I recommend removing [Conference Paper] from the thread title so you can actually fit "Human Mind", because "transcending // huma" gave me the impression this was some metaphysical nonsense.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest fordaplot

I think I found a mistake at the bottom of page seven. and top of page eight. Those questions are backwards.

It's amazing that you noticed that... and concerning that three levels of review did not. Thank you. Fixed.

Masterfully written. Bravo.

I'm just sorry your sample size wasn't larger...

My brother is a plural system and he isn't a member of this website, and I know there are many more like him.

I hope you don't get too discouraged at things like that. One day our community will be accepted and history will remember people like you that helped pave the way.

And even if history doesn't remember, we will! =) Thank you for your hard work.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian