Cosplaying as your tulpa

starberryGhost

I have some bunny ears I wear for easter/halloween, but just because associating rabbits with Reisen made me like rabbits, not because I want to crossplay as her. Definitely no interest in crossplaying as my tulpas, but also no interest in cosplaying in general. I'm boring I guess.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I haven't done so yet, but I do plan on eventually making a scalesuit of my dragon tulpa Zyr. I've already made one of my own personal dragon avatar. And I'm also currently waiting for a suit I had commissioned of one of my other tulpas.

This is something that I am planning on doing with Rei, though it's going to be an expensive costume to build. I think she'll appreciate the chance to kinda get to actually be herself in the real world though. Hopefully by the time I'm done construction we'll have possession and co-fronting down.

Uh-huh... Crossplaying as a means for the tulpa to look like themselves? That's a bit silly, but kind of clever. But it would be hard to do more than once or twice without it being very weird, so I wouldn't rely on that to feel comfortable. Just get used to sharing the physical body with your host. Best place to really feel like yourself in the real world is a lucid dream.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

... Says the human.

It's a little harder for me. I'd need translucent plastic wings about two and a half feet long, black clothing, which I already have, black hooves, a black curved horn, black horse ears, a silver tail, and a silver wig. To start with.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

... Says the human.

[Tri] Yeah, isn't that the truth.

It's a little harder for me. I'd need translucent plastic wings about two and a half feet long, black clothing, which I already have, black hooves, a black curved horn, black horse ears, a silver tail, and a silver wig. To start with.

Yeah. Similar issues here. For some in here, cosplaying would range between impossible and impractical. There is one human amongst us who would have it easy except if she really wanted to get her height right (she is 1 ft taller than our comparatively tiny 6'1" body).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.