Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts
2 that was your fault jean-luc you had so long to make it to 10 and now I'm out f'real but I didn't want the thread to die on 1 lol
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

My fault? Why me? What about Douglas and Piano, they've taken even longer :P

But also if you go than R.I.P. this thread.
4 because I posted 8 minutes after you and then Tulpa didn't post for like 15 hours
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
5 Ok.
6 Cool beans
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano, Luxio, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2
7 warm beans
8 lukewarm beans

Eww...
Hmm...
9 Luke's crotch-warmed beans.
10 Smile
Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
Been a long time lurker, figured making an account was worth helping you guy's get to 100 and beyond. I'm excited to become a regular part of the community! Let's do this (: