Hello There, Guest! Register

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts
Angry Bear Online
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 10
Linked Accounts

RE: Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Hehehe, i typed 0 and 1 randomly and it happened to look convincing. Then i said something to throw you off the track, then Bre said something that sounded plausible.

Honestly there are an infinite number of irrational numbers in any interval. Though it would be close to impossible to find a number by chance that matches the number i gave, however there are actually an infinite number of rational and irrational numbers that start with exactly the number i provided. So it wouldn't be hard at all to prove it could be irrational. It's a simple algebraic relation of pi divided by the right number to generate those digits in that order, then it would indeed be irrational. I'll leave that number up to you. hint: it is, and it's easy.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
12-15-2018, 04:00 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Someone Online
Mind Quintet
Registered

Threads: 2
3 Attached Accounts

Okay. Let’s start again. sqrt of -1; i.

Tulpant/Tulpas: N, Azure, Damien, Jade, Spark.
Other: Torea, Kaffryn, Zachary

[PR] [Chat] [Don’t Release the Manatee]
12-15-2018, 11:13 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Online
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 10
Linked Accounts

(1x^2+ix)^2 where x is bound by the real number set between -2 and 6*theta, where theta can be found by multiplying the azimuth and elevation as measured at half past one at St. Michael's church in Papa New Guinea on the summer solstice and then divided by pi^2. Find the real portion of the largest local maxima less than 10.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
12-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Find Reply