creating a tupper of yourself

Guest applesauce99

Guest applesauce99

Whats wrong with it besides the possible identity crisis, and irony of talking to yourself and yourself?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Tulpa creepypasta

Aside from what you said, I dunno what else. I don't find the idea all that appealing in the first place, tho. I suppose it could lead to some disassociative thing if your tulpa adopts a vastly different personality; it'd be like seeing your reflection act as a completely different person. Apart from that, though, one of the best aspects of having a tulpa is that they can offer insight from a different perspective. You don't get that if it's exactly the same as you.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

Some years ago i always thought that there was someone like me but more devilish in my head, i always pictured him as me but with a malicious face. All of this was to explain myself of my contradictory personality (always being a quiet and relaxed person, but sometime reckless and blunt, wanting to have an epic challenge of something. With some nasty intrusive thoughts too)

When i discovered all of this i go with a "oh god what was i doing back there" thought in my mind and since then i try to not to think about it.

So i think no, it is NOT a pleasant idea.

One me in my head is enough, thank you very much.

But whatever floats your boat. As for what the consequences are...I have no idea. Like none, I have never even read creepypasta, and I have no intention to.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Guest applesauce99

Some years ago i always thought that there was someone like me but more devilish in my head, i always pictured him as me but with a malicious face. All of this was to explain myself of my contradictory personality (always being a quiet and relaxed person, but sometime reckless and blunt, wanting to have an epic challenge of something. With some nasty intrusive thoughts too)

When i discovered all of this i go with a "oh god what was i doing back there" thought in my mind and since then i try to not to think about it.

So i think no, it is NOT a pleasant idea.

yeah whenever I get depressed I get like fuckin psycho as fuck and kinda scare myself, so for me its probably a bad idea. But for someone else idk

Just to be sure. It's alright to have a manifestation of yourself in your mind/wonderland, when interacting with your tulpa right, from a 1st person perspective. Because that's what i've been doing and i'd hate to have me go rogue on myself.

Name: Rei

Human Female

Stage:Vocal(Mindvoice)

Visualization, Narration

Guest applesauce99

in my opinion, you dont manifest in wonderland, but your consiousness goes there

Tulpa of yourself: The main reason you don't want to make a tulpa of yourself is because of the likelihood of the tulpa becoming your shadow. The shadow, one of Jung's archetypes, is the you that you deny. While your persona is the face you show in public, and the self is the real you, the shadow is all of the "yous" that you threw away and deny the existence of. A happy-go-lucky person may have a depressed shadow. Jung stated that the the more you deny your shadow, the 'denser and more black' it becomes. Under normal circumstances, then, it would be a good idea to accept your shadow. However, giving it form is the worst way to do so. It may sound easy, but accepting your shadow if it has a form is hard to do. If you thought that you were a nice person, would you accept your shadow which uses and tosses people aside so easily? The more you deny it once it has a form the more powerful it will become, and the more power it will have over you.

is a good example of a conversation between a person and their shadow.

Wow, Phi, where did you learn all that? I really want to look into this.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.