Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

D&D 5E Campaign with you guys!
If you want, you can totally be Kumatora. Everyone in my system except me is the Mystic class, since the Mystic uses PSI, and Jeff doesn't ;-;. But since Kumatora DOES use PSI, she should be a Mystic. Just google it! It's currently playlets material! If you REALLY wanna go full on dork, you can put PSI moves on your character sheet, or announce a discipline by the name of a PSI move like we(my system) planes to do. It could get complicated, though... Whoever ends up being DM, sorry if I bombard you with Earthbound-based material I came up with(Like items, enemies, spells, etc.. They've all been play tested in a campaign anyway[Even though the campaign was literally made for play testing this stuff, has one player, and no plot what-so-ever...])!
The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 
Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, 
Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery. 
I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'. 

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Sounds good, lol. That was a lot of helpful stuff but what I meant was are you guys actually roleplaying kids and all humans, do Ness/Poo/Jeff already know each other? I'm trying ti figure out if I'm gonna have to babysit a bunch of squirts. XD
Ha ha... We decided our characters were going to be carbon-copies of endgame Earthbound/Mother 3. I imagine only Lucas(Trease) could pose a situation of a whiner. Poo(Layy) I imagine would be trying to keep all y'all in line lmao.
The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 
Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, 
Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery. 
I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'. 

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo