Digital drug effects to tulpae

Rafaeldark97

Well i just came up with an idea.I was thinking what reaction would tulpae have on the digital drugs like the idoser one's assuming that it works.If anyone can test this i would like to hear your tulpae reactions :DIt would be interesting if tulpae can get high with it xD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've already tried this LSD one. Not so much for direct forcing as it was some narration. It was a short experiment (I was pressed for time) and both of us were feeling a little 'funny'. My tulpa is not vocal yet, but I could feel what he was feeling, it was along the lines of 'wow I feel pretty funny, this is neat!'

I would like to re-test it though for a full forcing session. So if I may, I'd like to suggest the LSD an a marijuana one. I think trying more than 1 is ideal to see if the effects differ and how so. Thoughts?

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Hmm interesting.I think we should try a variety of doses like hallunating doses like trip,lsd,adrenochrome or other doses that make you feel good like marijuana ,a bomb and nitrous.. :P also some doses have different effects for other so tulpae may have different effects too? i don't know...Well whoever has a tulpa and is willing to test this i would love to hear your experiences from you and your tulpas. :D

Well as i said before it would be fun to see the reaction of the host and the tulpa..Also we can learn more things for tulpae like what reactions have to certain drugs or narcotics or anything else.

Well this wouldn't necessarily solidify whether or not a tulpa would feel the effects of any drugs as the host would. These are of course not actual drugs nor do they come anywhere close in effect. However, I've experimented with them because I'm interested in toying with the entire spectrum of 'binaural beats'. How affecting brainwave patterns (if that actually happens) effects states of meditation and the like. I think this would be an interesting survey in how these types of 'beats' and 'sounds' effect an individual's tulpamancy and their tulpa.

My vote's on this one, because after listening to a segment of it I did feel different. I'm going to re-visit it though in it's entirety to get the full experience though.

They're all over youtube, (just find one with good comments and 'likes' of course), I'd be 100% cool if each of you picked one for us to try so we'd have 3 to experiment with.