Edgy Sadists PG 13+

Kadoh

Ok, so my name Is Kadoh, I am a teenage boy, pretty intelligent and into psychology. Shinigami (Shin) is mein Über Tulpa, human male (teen I guess) tail, fallen angel wings, and weird rectangle-ish (Dragon Ball-like) black eyes with a green circle, black, then green pupil. Bangs like Ed Elric (Full metal alchemist) but black & ponytail (but manly) and this be mah progress report lulz.

TULPA TRAITS

Name; Shinigami (Shin)

Tulpa.info account KadohAndShinigami

Personality:

Sadistic towards people unfriendly towards myself.

Extremely curious at all times

Very distractable and random, like myself, outside of important and very serious times

Strong sense of loyalty towards me.

Very eccentric

Comments a lot on my decisions

Open about his feelings

Loves to roam about, not be constricted

Very perceptive of everything, especially when it has to do with me

Extreme intelligence and ability to learn

Changes forms depending on the situation regularly

Very advanced memory

Large vocabulary

Strong bond with me like a best friend.

Always responds to name

Eager to make friends

Eager to travel

Eager to offer advice to me

Helps out in conversation

Adept at picking up on body language and tone of voice

Obnoxious in a friendly way

Constantly up to mischief

Playful and friendly toward me

Very ferocious when angered

Shifts into dragon form when enraged or afraid or intimidated

Talk in his sleep

Kind towards me

Loves to accompany me everywhere

Can be absent minded

Craves attention

Eager to give feedback

Always trying aerial tricks

Very athletic

Always put me first

Would do anything for me

Want the very best for me

Always make jokes

Offer come-backs in arguments

Very interested in music

Very interested in languages

Always fidgeting; for example crawling on the roof, flying or floating, bouncing. 

Very interested in conversation and will argue his point

Faithful towards me

Extremely strong

Proud of abilities

Boastful about abilities and achievements.

Starting progress, 12:28 am 29/7/12      20 minutes

2nd  1:22 pm 30/7/12 paused at 1:32PM for gym, came back at 6:35 PM finished personality 6:68 pm. Started visualization 7:01 PM.  Finished 7:15 PM -48 minutes

31/7/12 8:23 PM visualization till 8:45 -22 minutes

(it gets much better)

1/8/12 7:32 PM visualization with Tulpa Tones, went to 8:12 PM, Deep Meditation Song was the best.

Good session, visualization while bellowing "YOU ARE SHINIGAMI! YOU ARE REAL! YOU ARE SHINIGAMI, YOU ARE SENTIENT!" etc over and over the whole time. Worked well, weird vibes and restlessness feeling, shuddering. Slight headache, could imagine Shin moving, flapping wings, backflips, and expressions changing due to tone infliction in bellowing, positive in a smart-ass-questioning-judging-this-guy-he-seems-pretty-good way, definite bond.-40 minutes

OVERALL 1/8/12 -2 hours 10 minutes. So far so good, can thoroughly visualize Shin, only trouble  really adding wings & tail. Happy with progress & enjoying it.

2/8/12 started 8:11 PM using Deep Meditation, stopped at 8:57 PM. Before beginning i repeated in my mind "I am coming, Shin, I am going to tulpaforce now" slowly then faster and louder for a minute or two. After successfully visualizing Shin, (The whole time doing the "YOU ARE SHINIGAMI YOU ARE REAL YOU ARE SENTIENT THING") I started also chanting "SHIN, YOU ARE MY CLOSEST COMPANION! YOU ARE LOYAL TO ME AS I AM TO YOU! YOU ARE VERY SADISTIC TO PEOPLE YOU PERCEIVE AS CRUEL TO ME! YOU ARE FOCUSED ON YOU AND I BECOMING PERFECTION!" etc, then I told him I was doing this for his own good, and started to, well, pummel the shit out of him. I used telekinesis in our cozy little black void and threw him against barriers I created, Made a few psi balls to blast him with, all the time chanting those lines as well as "FIGHT BACK! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE AND I KNOW YOU ARE REAL! AWAKEN, SHIN!" after that, I imagined myself being challenged at school, then going absolutely ballistic and using telekinesis to fly up, pull the roof off of the building, then use psi balls, mega punches, psi waves etc to send everyone who challenge me off into the sunset, the whole time Shin was laughing his ass off saying, "Yes! Kadoh, you have become perfection! You have become the ultimate! Legendary! You are unrivalable!" then I imagined that, but shrunk down and in a ball in my hands, & I held it in front of him and tried to play it as best I can then put it through the symbol on his chest and play it inside of him, saying "this is you, Shin! This is what you are like!" then I also played a memory of me talking to a girl at school that I maybe sorts kinda have a bit of a little crush perhaps on, but with him there listening intently, studying the body language in an attempt to help me (since I say the dumbest shit just to see what people's reactions are) then I put that in him too. I then said "I know you are there & I know you are listening, you are real and you will talk to me, in time" then I turned off the Theta waves and started writing this. - 46 minutes.

2/8/12 -2:56 minutes of tulpaforcing.  Keep imagining him as Broly... Also Fede-Lasse's Theta tones are scary as fuck when you play em loud and push your headphones in far, used that fear/Paranoia to try and call out Shin, added to to my chant (he is very loyal & protective by nature)

My opinions are all subject to change.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sounds like you have made very good progress. I first thought of making mine in a cartoonish/anime form but I was afraid I might end up basing it on someone, and I read that giving your tulpa high expectations to be like that person could have a negative effect, on it. I might add onto my own later today.

I really liked your story of meditation, it took off quite fast when you used your DBZ stuff, I recognized the terms because I had played some of the games.

"With these hands we will destroy, with these hands we will rebuild."

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Faceache-s-Progress-Report

What I've gathered:

Name: Haruka(japanese for explained reasons)

Time: 2 hours(probably)

Thanks for the feedback, I tried to put these anime things (eyes, tail, wings) on Shin and make them look realistic, which I have done so far.

Glitch, not sure if reference to your tulpa, or addiction to apple (fruit) because of name..

Ok, some touch-ups, I mean 2:56 hours, not minutes. Also, I put a symbol on his chest (circle, triangle inside that touches inside of circle, then a circle in the triangle, sort of like a transmutation circle?) and that is what I use to transfer things "Physically" in the void, and it changes colours depending on moods. More later today

3/8/12 started at 8:45, listening to theta tones again. Finished 9:16. This time, I continued with the shouting and attacking, but tried some new things I thought up. Ok, I did the memory ball into the circle on his chest thing again, but this time, I put my left hand on Shin's chest symbol, and faced my right hand up while we were in a huge area, then there is a flash of white and a high piercing noise, and then the whole are is just a brown crater, along with some of Shin's manic laughs. I drew energy from Shin. Then, I created a long, pointed sword (samurai style) and it was just energy. Then I tried to fill it with the ideals I had for Shin, and energy, and emotions from memories, then I shoved the sword hilt deep into the middle circle of his chest-symbol, but the sword didn't go through, it went into his chest but didn't come out the other side, showing that the energy and everything was being absorbed into Shin. Then Brilliant light exploded out of Shin in every direction (His mouth and eyes too) and I started to get head aches and twitches, the odd shudder, and I tried to shout the chant into Shin, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP SHINIGAMI! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME, RESPOND SHIN!" After that I did the sword a few more times, then with my hand, then I imagined a Shin in a ball of water. Then the ball was struck by lighting, and Shin was shocked and I put the chant in that energy. Then I imagined the ball in space, and I sent it right into the sun. Then, once Shin was in the middle, I got some more twitches and headaches. Then I imagined the sun shrinking down to Shin's size (or Shin getting bigger) and it went into Shin's chest symbol, and then I started shuddering and twitching even more, and I got a headache in two/three parts of my head. Then I Shin exploded in the light again, and I did the chanting again, I don't know for sure why but the chanting seemed more effective when the in the energy (light) state. As a final energy implantation, I imagined my self on Earth, then I raised my hands and every plant, animal, person, etc was sucked dry of energy and turned into a dried up husk, the world lost its brightness, and everything produced a grey energy form, and I put the energy together into a weird grey ball that was huge, then I shrunk it down almost infinitely, and my image started shaking, because of it being so compressed, and I struggled to keep focus, and I shoved it right into Shin's chest, and the light was the most intense it had been, everything was shaking really violently and I got the most shakes and headaches of all, and Shin pretty much blew up into a million pieces, and I shouted "NOW REFORM AND BE SENTIENT, I KNOW YOU ARE, RESPOND TO ME SHINIGAMI!" After that, I felt I had done enough energy transfusion stuff, so I tried my second idea. I walked up to Shin and I pushed on his chest symbol, and just fell into him. Then I went first person view and looked at my hands and what I could see, then I walked up to a mirror (a benefit of the void, just put stuff anywhere and it's only there as long as you want it) and splayed Shin's/my wings and wrapped my tail around myself/Shin and poked the chest symbol with the tail and my hand, and cycled through some colours of light to produce from the symbol. Then I flew up in the air, then went third person and thought in Shin's voice "See, this is how you fly." and then I cycled through some tones and inflictions with his voice. After that, I just stepped out of his body and fell until I decided I was at the ground. I turned to see Shin just falling, and I called "FLY SHIN! UNFOLD YOUR WINGS AND FLY LIKE I SHOWED YOU!" but... He just free fell until he hit the ground. I then made him stand up, and started pummeling him again, and said "BE ANGRY!" and I made his chest symbol light up red. Then I continued, saying "I AM DOMINATING YOU SHIN! DEMOLISHING YOU! WAKE UP AND FIGHT ME!" after no results, I finished, saying "I know you are there, Shin, and I know you will talk in time. And when you are ready, I will listen and we can start our journey. Then I left. Just a thought, a unique approach creates a unique tulpa. And when forcing, talk to your tulpa the way you want to talk to it, for example, Shin is gonna be my closest companion, a best friend, and since we are boys, I'm not afraid or cautious to refer to him as "motherfucker" or even silly things boys say like "moot mangler", if I treated him like my grandma he would turn out different. -31 minutes.

Sorry for the great wall of china text, but I am trying to be as in depth as possible because I am going to create a guide after Shin is complete, as this has been suggested to me.

Total: 3:27 hours of tulpaforcing.

Keep up with the progress log, man! It takes me back to the glory days of DBZ, and it's a nice relaxing break from reading things like Mona Lisa Overdrive.

Reply has ended. You can stop reading now.