-------

tulpa001

Akai, what do you think about all this? You don't post as much on this forum.

Indeed that sounds off. Because a tulpa can both take your place and spend time with you in wonderland. Also, a tulpa is real, so not sure why ignorance is bliss in this case.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

ain't no truth of sentience or not, in your own head the only truth is what you experience, it's not "Is my tulpa sentient", it's "Does my tulpa seem like a separate person whom I have no influence over", or even "Do I care? nah". What would it even mean if some psychic-scientist told you your tulpa wasn't sentient? Nothing would change unless you thought about them different. But then, you could choose to think of them as sentient anyway...

So uh, escapism through permaswitching is kinda taboo/discouraged in this community, but personally I don't think your plan is bad. Because it works for you, and supposedly the tulpa you're creating too. Though we've yet to see if you'll be able to switch with them (and indefinitely - it took us a few months before we stopped getting tired from switching for 4->16 hours but I've been fronting for like 1.5 months right now) and if they'll really like life so much more than you. But both are very possible! And people will still probably suggest trying to get help for improving your mindset and stuff, but I dunno. Do what you think is right and keep an open mind (maybe you'll feel like fronting more often after a while, maybe not, you never know what the future will bring). So I wish you guys luck and happiness, and while I don't encourage permaswitching for escapism if that really seems like the best thing to do to you I won't stop you either.

Also if you really do get switching down, that opens up a lot more possibilities for all of you, like usually I'm only fronting when we have no school/work to play around, while Tewi fronts for serious/difficult stuff like school or work and Lumi is otherwise fronting by default. I'm just sayin', even if you stay in the wonderland for a while, it doesn't have to be an all-or-nothing thing you know?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas