Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!
Posting the mosting!

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Indeed you are, Reilyn.
Someone System: Torea, Azure, Jade, Damien, Spark, Rouge

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea
Ree again
I'm Indigo Blue, the "Sky Dragon" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa born October 2017. My systemmates are ApolloPiano, & Luxio. Form images: 1 2
How to win: Just keep spamming.

What the heck is the point of someone having their own account but still using colors when they post? I don't get it.
I'm Indigo Blue, the "Sky Dragon" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa born October 2017. My systemmates are ApolloPiano, & Luxio. Form images: 1 2
Because we sometimes post on each other’s accounts and sometimes we forget to switch accounts.

Uhhh, because I like green? Pretty simple for me. I wanna.
Everyone seems to do it though and it's like why. Kinda seems like they're implying tulpas for some reason can't type like normal people and have to use colors because they're not normal people. Like come on you're already using your own account.
Does anyone really need a reason for having coloured text? Wink

Just for the purpose of the “leaderboard”, we’re all gonna use the Someone account.

"Normal people"? Hehehe. Who ever said I'm normal people? I'm more of a nonconformist who likes what I like and anyone who doesn't, well, deal with it. Your hangup, not mine. :P

Why do people get tattoos instead of not like normal people? Why do people get piercings? Why do people color their hair? Cuz they wanna. Self expression. Why would I ever wanna seem "normal"? Normal says we don't even exist. Screw normal. :P