First Tulpa Progress

Mirath

Even though I have only been doing this for the past few days, I take a few minutes to remind us both that any form, personality, or anything else that I envision him may change at any time.

Visualisation

The form we first started off with - a basketball-sized sphere of pale yellow light with a white 'aura'. This then slowly progressed to a 5'9" white male with inch-long brown hair with gold fringe highlights, and brown/hazel eyes.

Personality

The current method that's being used is to envision each trait as a ball of energy, then those balls of energy being absorbed.

Given Traits - Friendly, Courteous, Outgoing, Sociable, Enjoys mental math, Loud, Curious, Self-Motivated, and Charitable

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's been a few months since I've been around, and I faded in and out of forcing in that time

So, last Saturday I realised just how deeply tulpas are linked to the subconscious. Almost daily since that Saturday, I've had thoughts of Death Race (the one with Jason Statham), and in the end I ended up downloading it again in SD quality (because I would have drowned in my drool had it been HD).

So I have a tulpa that took the same name of, and based her form around, Hennessey.

And it's awesome.

Then some time last night whilst trying imposition again (and waiting for ESO to download), I felt her presence as a separate person in the room. Which has left me pretty impressed as I know I can't fully explain it.

Even as I type this, she's stood behind me, and if I were to reach back now I can imagine holding her.

Bonus (Funny) Story

I'm currently being trained to use the card embossing machine at work, which puts all the visible details onto payment cards, and after they're embossed I have to check the names on the letters match the names on the cards. So there I was, working and checking away, when one of the cards I picked up made me chuckle.

It had the embossed last name of Hennessey

And it didn't just happen once. Three cards in a row.

I grinned like an idiot for the rest of my shift.

And I may or may not have gone red from the way my ears burnt...

Guest Yoda

So, last Saturday I realised just how deeply tulpas are linked to the subconscious. Almost daily since that Saturday, I've had thoughts of Death Race (the one with Jason Statham), and in the end I ended up downloading it again in SD quality (because I would have drowned in my drool had it been HD).

So I have a tulpa that took the same name of, and based her form around, Hennessey.

And it's awesome.

I am unfamiliar with the Death Race movie with Jason Statham. I will have to look for that. So I don't know the reference to Hennessey yet. It's a good name though.

Then some time last night whilst trying imposition again (and waiting for ESO to download), I felt her presence as a separate person in the room. Which has left me pretty impressed as I know I can't fully explain it.

Even as I type this, she's stood behind me, and if I were to reach back now I can imagine holding her.

Nice!

Bonus (Funny) Story

I'm currently being trained to use the card embossing machine at work, which puts all the visible details onto payment cards, and after they're embossed I have to check the names on the letters match the names on the cards. So there I was, working and checking away, when one of the cards I picked up made me chuckle.

It had the embossed last name of Hennessey

And it didn't just happen once. Three cards in a row.

I grinned like an idiot for the rest of my shift.

And I may or may not have gone red from the way my ears burnt...

Weird but definitely cool!

• 3 weeks later...

So, I tried a new method to try and remind myself to type everything up, because I'd love to read through all the progress afterwards. For me, this had to be put on my iPad somewhere where I could easily find it, so I settled on Wordpress, because it's easy to use, I love it's minimalist choices, and the blue easily stands out against my background.

https://mirathalongsidehennesseysite.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

After a few silent days of just passive forcing and forgetting to write it down, finally got round to some active forcing today

I'm pretty happy right now, nor can I explain how proud I am. This morning I went back to the test of 'will colours be associated with emotions?' with her. (Red, Blue, and Yellow). And it was a success, getting the correct emotional response in return to the colour being shown, along with I got the word "Mira" as a word, which I assume from the way it was said (pronounced?) would have continued onto the full word of Mirath. As far as I know, it's not uncommon for some words to trail off partway through

Reisen: Keep it up! The more active you stay with your tulpamancy the more quickly you'll make progress. It can take no time at all to see progress if do you what you can every day. You don't have to active force for hours every day, just do what circumstances allow - but always do that! Don't fall into the habit of, "Oh, I can't force today.." and then forgetting to do anything anymore. Even just talking to your tulpa in your mind every so often is fine, if you remember to do it!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

So, even though I've been busy trying to figure out my best position in work alongside the team leaders, and also looking for the perfect Christmas present for my dad (now sorted). I punctuated this week with passive forcing, and I've found that if I just let my mind settle down onto the thought of Hennessey, her presence is usually on my left side, like she's just out of my peripheral vision.

Strangest (yet most interesting) Wonderland trip ever - A few minutes in, and I get handed what looks like a photograph (think those older white-bordered photographs, can't think of the name) of a tall, many-spired castle made of dark stone. So I incorporated this into our wonderland. Man was that thing huge... Long story short, we essentially had to take control of the castle ourselves in order to claim it as our own

So, whilst doing a bit of active forcing, the weirdest thought comes into my head - 'make the Dreadnought from Death Race'

If anyone's interested, this is the Dreadnought - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5OGIrfjjcc0/TJzXQLKMt7I/AAAAAAAABm0/e4t5W5dlU0I/s1600/dr13.jpg

If that went roaming around the wonderland, nothing would survive. From a bit of background as to why I had a thought like that, I have my guesses, the main one being that the Dreadnought was Hennessey's (Joan Allen's) pet project in the film.

Okay, so passive forcing at work (or rather, trying to remember to think about narrating) is harder than first thought. I seem to be getting more responses in tulpish as well, regarding pictures as answers. In example, when asked "What's your favorite animal?", I got the image of a hedgehog with a green grass background.

Also, in regards to active forcing, the song called "Weightless" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKsEqFgKhoA) works really well.

I've also been trying to progress a bit further with open eye visualisation, which isn't easy, seeming to flicker whenever tried, but it'll probably even out with practice?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, reading through other's progress reports is pretty inspiring and motivating.

Finding the Google drive link to Fede's tones has also helped to keep some productive form of concentration. Although while listening to those tones, I did get some form of vocality - even though it sounded like muffled humming, couldn't make heads or tails of it, but I definitely didn't do any of it

It does seem like something is being progressed towards though, as I'm not as lazy when it comes to forcing. Even though I have no set schedule, and I don't think I ever will have a set schedule, just do it whenever I can each day.