Hello There, Guest! Register

[Forcing] Common pitfalls and traps while making a tulpa.
reguile Offline
Registered

Threads: 5

RE: Common pitfalls and traps while making a tulpa.
(08-29-2015, 08:54 PM)FallFamily Wrote: I do think that you could improve a few things on the "challenging" part. I know what you mean, but I don't think that someone new to this would necessarily.

Which part is the challenging part?
08-30-2015, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
FallFamily Offline
Registered

Threads: 8

(08-30-2015, 04:48 AM)reguile Wrote: Which part is the challenging part?

In the Falling into a Rut part

reguile Wrote:After you get to the point where you are first getting responses from your tulpa, it's easy to be overly concerned with getting responses at all, and it's easy to stop challenging yourself. One thing I have noticed is that it is easy to fall into a pattern with your tulpa.

If the reader reads the next two short paragraphs, in principle they can piece it all out. You do go on to describe it, but it doesn't sound or feel connected to someone knew to this. That is why I think something short right there where you say "challenge" would help. That way, it doesn't look like a list of items in that section, but an elaboration of one thing.

Though, I will say that upon rereading, the issue is not as bad as I originally thought.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others
System Name: Fall Family
Former Username: hail_fall
Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.
08-30-2015, 07:51 AM
Find Reply
Sands Offline
And Roswell
Registered

Threads: 10

I'd say this is pretty solid for Tips and Tricks now, so I approve.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
09-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Find Reply