Hello There, Guest! Register

[Forcing] Linkzelda's Ultimate Self-Hypnosis Scripts For Your Tulpa-Related Needs
Linkzelda Offline
>MFW Image Streaming
Registered

Threads: 31
All Accounts Posts: 2,062

RE: Linkzelda's Ultimate Self-Hypnosis Scripts For Your Tulpa-Related Needs
Here's an example on a script for vocality I made like 30 minutes ago:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2t4W1W...sp=sharing

As for the names, you can just replace them, and if you only have one tulpa, all the more reason to others to format it for that, and twist things up a bit. There's another one I made, but it was specifically for one tulpa, and was probably like 7 pages long. This one is about 5 pages, but that's because the font size is at 16 rather than the previous one that has a font size of 11.

I may make more in the future, and will attempt to make some to anyone that requests it as well.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 05:47 AM by Linkzelda.)
04-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Find Reply
Zarpaulus Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

I've used the Tulpa creation script about three times. I see Vixy each time and can just barely sense her presence when I think about her outside of the trance.

Though I suspect that the hypnosis would work better if I could do breathing exercises at the same time. Has anyone tried recording MP3s of these scripts?
09-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Find Reply
Linkzelda Offline
>MFW Image Streaming
Registered

I do, but I listen to my crappy voice for personal use once in a blue moon. I mostly just read and use the same tone of voice, and I always end up yawning and getting relaxed easily, even if I was full of energy.

The thing with active voice vs. passive listening is that you might doze off, and forget what you're listening to. Maybe after repeated times, it could work, but I personally like using an active voice seeing how it may imply to your mind that you're really wanting things to happen if you take great efforts to show that. Also, it's normal to have augmented visualization during the trance, and back to the I-can't-see-for-the-life-of-me after. You just have to let it settle it with practice, and maybe believing what you did during the session will shift into anything else beyond that.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2014, 02:23 AM by Linkzelda.)
09-26-2014, 02:22 AM
Find Reply
sushi Offline
Registered

Threads: 14

I've listened to MP3 hypnosis scripts before. After a few times, I started blacking out during them. I've heard that means they're working. But I've also heard that means you're just falling asleep. Linkzelda might very well be right.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson
09-26-2014, 05:05 AM
Find Reply
Eden Offline
Chaia's Host
Registered

Threads: 3

This one looks brilliant to be honest. Always believed in those hypnosis like suggestions to the mind. I will try it when I get back home and edit the post.

~Eden

Tulpa: Chaia
Friendly, sensitive & funny female human
Not vocal yet

*4th January 2015*

~ may the FORCE be with you ~
11-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Find Reply
GuessWho Offline
The Firebird ;)
Registered

Threads: 5

Since this thread is tl;dr, I'd like to ask if the PDF in the OP is complete, or if the links in later post represent new content not merged into the original.
11-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Find Reply
Sands Offline
And Roswell
Registered

Threads: 10

The vocality script is found in the PDF. Haven't found the "we" script yet after looking around, as the words don't really pop out. Can't find the MP3 either, but that's just an audio version of the "we" script.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
11-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
Linkzelda Offline
>MFW Image Streaming
Registered

Added a switching hypnosis script, many more scripts to come in the future.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2t4W1W...sp=sharing

07-04-2016, 04:33 AM
Find Reply