Sending Thoughts to Your Tulpa: Balloon Method

Radio Hiss

Question

Sending Thoughts to Your Tulpa: Balloon Method

This is intended for new tulpamancers who are hoping to get into the feel of talking to and interacting with their tulpa. It benefits a new tulpa greatly to get to hear your thoughts, as it allows them to learn to think on their own. There is one small trick for making the act of sending your thoughts to your tulpa easier, which you can do at any point without much concentration.

1. Identify the thought you want to send to them, be it a sentence, image, emotion, etc.

2. Imagine a balloon somewhere in your brain, being held by you; the balloon represents that thought.

3. Let go of the balloon and let it fly up towards your tulpa where they are located in the brain.

What is meant by where they are "located" is the physical part of the brain where your tulpa resides at that moment. It may take a little practice to be able to identify where that is at first, but as this is a symbolic exercise it really is not that important to be totally accurate.

That’s all you have to do. This is a simple way to passively force that can be used at any time. This also lets you focus the thought to make it easier to send your tulpa’s way and have them receive it.

I did this a lot with Apollo when I first started forcing him, and it allowed me quick and easy interaction with him in a symbolic manner. The thoughts he could hear/sense/see the most clearly and remember afterwards were the ones I would send to him this way. However, with all other things in tulpamancy, finding your own way to do something like this is important, especially if this doesn't work for you. You should create your own method of doing this and experiment with other methods. This is simply a method that I came up with and hope others will make use of it as I did.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Explain a little more by what you mean by where a tulpa is "located" in the brain. This might seem obvious to you and others reading but it's important for guides like these to have hard-line explanations when it comes to things like this because they're angled toward newbies. Do you mean within a wonderland that you're accessing with open eyes? Do you mean a physical part of your head? What if someone doesn't have a spatial location that they imagine their tulpa to be from? Shit like that.

Grammar-wise you can dispense with that "essentially." In writing it's good to stay away from unnecessary adverbs that don't change the meaning of the sentence or imply anything new.

Aside from that, approved for tips and tricks.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Yeah, kinda hard to explain. I hope what I added will suffice.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

This is okay and I wouldn't mind approving it (even though I've seen plenty of these people posting this, just with a different coat of symbolic paint), but you should mention that your specific method might not be the best for everyone even though it worked for you, and that people should experiment to find their own method if it helps.

I thought that was a given, but alright.

Someone might have to do a lot of research to get that concept drilled into their heads. If your guide is being written for people who are new to tulpas you can't assume that they've done X amount of research and actually absorbed it.

To all GAT members approving this: this is pure symbolism and thus not approvable in its current state.

Beatles, there might be an actual tip in here somewhere, but it's currently buried under symbolism. Symbolism is fine as an extra thing or an aid to an exercise, but it can't just be symbolism. You need to dig deeper into what it is you are trying to tell us, remove the symbolism and write that. Your current balloon symbolism can be added as an extra suggestion.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

It can be boiled down to "think about sending thoughts to your tulpa using a spatial understanding" which kind of treads the line between symbolism and a method in and of itself.

It's less so about the method and more about how it is written. You can't ignore the balloon symbolism, it literally is the only thing we are given. That isn't acceptable, a reader is not supposed to jump through hoops to try to understand what is under the symbolism. That is the writer's job.

If you start accepting guides that are literally nothing but symbolism, you start filling the tips and tricks section with stuff like "got trouble concentrating??? Just imagine you are in photoshop and there's noise in your layer and you delete the layer and you're done!", which is way too personal and not useful. If you want to be a useful GAT member, you need to keep an eye out for stuff like this and push the writers to reconsider their message.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)