Friend has a problem creating a Tulpa.

iWzS

My friend is new to creating a Tulpa. He has tried to make one recently, but failed. He is able to visualize his Tulpa in his head, but when he tries to speak with it or touch it, anything at all, there is nothing. Could he be doing something wrong?

-Made this account for this question

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "nothing", but getting no response is normal at in the beginning. Their first words are always very exciting, but it requires perseverance to get there.

If you meant that the visualization of the tulpa disappears, that's OK. You can still keep talking to them, just make sure you're talking to the tulpa, ie. keep the thought of them in your mind. If you'd like to improve your visualization, there are plenty of guides for it.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

By what I mean by nothing, is that my friend can visualize what it looks like in his mind, but that's the furthest he can get.

It’s too early t’tell, unless he’s been workin on one for a while before. From what I read round here, them talkin takes time, patience, focus. Ain’t all gonna talk in one day y’know? Give em time, work with em, and ya should get somewhere aside from all ya worryin

Host: IronStriker

Tulpa: Spitfire (01/03/2021)