Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

[Game] Break-a-wish
Breloomancer Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: [Game] Break-a-wish

Granted, however the AI used to create them is also used to create skynet and all of humanity is destroyed

I wish people wouldn't judge me when I told them I have a tulpa (this is what I meant to say last time it was just a typo

This was posted by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and you can know who posted because if it was Monika then it says specifically in the post that Monika said it
06-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

reguile Offline
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderators

Threads: 7

They don't judge you, because they died on the spot.

I wish I had a lightning rod on my apartment which attracted all the lightning as a source of green energy.
06-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Find Reply
vtk Offline
Registered

1 Attached Account

Granted. You get a lightning strike, which charges your revolutionary energy capture and storage system, and everything in your apartment is powered for weeks. Then a squirrel gets into it, discharges your power reserves, and starts a fire that burns your home down.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)
06-10-2018, 03:47 AM
Find Reply
Breloomancer Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

You are supposed to make a wish too

This was posted by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and you can know who posted because if it was Monika then it says specifically in the post that Monika said it
06-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Find Reply
Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
and Ranger
Registered

Threads: 12
1 Attached Account

(06-10-2018, 08:36 AM)Breloomancer Wrote: You are supposed to make a wish too

No you don't have to. It makes the chain flow a little better but who cares.

I wish I could come up with an interesting wish. I guess I wish to be more creative on the spot?

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! My art style is an optical illusion. I'm not a hippo either, I promise.
Ranger usually speaks in azure text, but some of his older posts are in orange text.
06-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Find Reply
vtk Offline
Registered

1 Attached Account

I always forget to make a wish at the end

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)
06-11-2018, 06:02 AM
Find Reply
reguile Offline
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderators

You become more creative, but despite being interesting, all of your ideas are terrible and almost always lead to a catastrophic failure. You become world famous for your ability to screw everything up, and the nations of the world shuttle you back and forth in a massive passive aggressive argument over who has to deal with you. In the end, you are deported to Argentina.

I wish all service businesses were open after 5pm so that everyone working 9 to 5 could go to them after getting off of work.
06-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Find Reply