[Game] Defeat the Villain!

Piano Soul

New game!

Poster before you will state some sort of villain, and can give whatever details they want.

You then post what you would do to defeat them! Then give your own villain for the next poster.

I'll start:

Defeat Thanos!

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn him into Bowset and release Pepe le pew.

This is a character from a Warner Bros. kids show. If it came on today it would probably be banned.

[Hidden]

tenor.gif

[/hidden]

Deadpool (no spoilers please, do it a unique way - if i may be so bold as to add this restriction, otherwise ignore it.)

Find Thanos a new, hotter girlfriend so he gets over his vendetta. Then, given Deadpool's characteristics, we'd have to restrain him and find a way to annihilate him almost instantly, nuclear bombardment is a viable option.

Best we can do without spoilers, hope it makes sense.

Your next opponent is Dr. Neo Cortex.

I defeat him by playing Crash Team Racing, shooting him with rockets and winning at #1!

Your enemy is Sid the Science Kid!

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Get him a demanding girlfriend, it's not impossible, it could happen.

Defeat Jean Luc Picard, that villainous fiend!

I never played Cuphead; I never signed any contract or such, he has no power over me.

Defeat a Pokey from Mario. But I mean they're basically invincible, you can't even touch them, so I don't think it's really possible...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Turn off the game, go for a walk, meet a significant other, get married, have three kids, find the game in the attic, throw it away, realize it was worth a mint, get over it, never think of it again, then retire a wealthy person (as in life wealth, not monetary wealth, you had three money grubbing kids ya dufus! No one says you need three, you're broke, but you're fulfilled? Eh?)

Defeat the Joker.