Hello There, Guest! Register

[Game] Getting acquainted
When I Fail Offline
Idjit
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: [Game] Getting acquainted
Uuhhhg so hard to answer... Either King Park by La Dispute, Perfect By Design by NateWantsToBattle, or Montage from Swish Army Man.

What was the last message you sent to someone?
Today, 05:23 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 20
All Accounts Posts: 1,521

Why the rhimin' mate?

Host: Yeah, I don't remember

Uh, the yeah was to me, I don't think you are supposed to do that sarah.

Host: Don't care.

Right. Were you ever in love? :3 Also, juicy details, please :p

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
Today, 05:35 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 10
All Accounts Posts: 2,211

Yes, and no. I guess. I fell in love with someone so hard I had anxiety about something happening to them when I wasn't with them. Aside from being a bit negative at times, they were pretty much a perfect person as far as I'm concerned. Smart, motivated, radiant (maybe it was just me that saw that, but she seemed to stand out in a good way wherever she was. No, that was definitely just me..), and I thought she was cute anyways. Tewi pointed out years later (like, less than a year ago) that they looked very similar to each other, so that might've been why she stood out to me initially.

No to the "juicy" details though. We weren't together and I probably won't ever see her again. I'd actually rather not I think, the last time we talked was kind of something special, seeing her again only temporarily would just be annoying. I have a couple songs I can't listen to because, like other ones with my tulpas, there's a lot of feelings of "them"-ness attached. But yeah. They didn't die or anything but sure aren't part of my life for the foreseeable future, so I'd rather not talk about them.

You ever have someone in your life you really hated? That should be more fun to talk about than someone you loved in past tense.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
11 hours ago
Find Reply