Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

[Game] Last one to post wins!
Breloomancer Online
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: [Game] Last one to post wins!

That's a bit of a boring explaination

This was made by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and the only way to tell witch one posted this is from context. Good luck
06-13-2018, 10:40 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Srn347 Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Whoops, did I accidentally leave out the part about the time traveling alien dragons?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
06-13-2018, 10:43 PM
Find Reply
Breloomancer Online
Registered

Well it's just that looking at things that you can't quite explain as random chance seems quite unappealing compared to it being some quirk that could be explained if we knew more about human psychology and the demographic of people who go on tulpa.info

This was made by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and the only way to tell witch one posted this is from context. Good luck
06-13-2018, 10:50 PM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Registered

Well it isn't as simple as saying "I can't explain it, therefore it's random". The graph posted above does show statistical randomness rather than explicit patterns.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
06-13-2018, 11:00 PM
Find Reply
Flandre Offline
Lucent Qualia
Registered

Linked Accounts

(06-13-2018, 10:16 PM)Srn347 Wrote: Wow, the site had so much less activity in 2015.

Actually, this thread was just super dead. Site wasn't amazingly active either, though, but it's not to scale with this thread's posts.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.
I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.
Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
06-13-2018, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Registered

Oh, the chart just counts posts in this thread? I thought it counted posts on the site.

06-13-2018, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
Flandre Offline
Lucent Qualia
Registered

Linked Accounts

April 15th is when this thread started.

reposting link https://s3.amazonaws.com/jean-luc/barchart-crop.png

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.
I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 11:06 PM by Flandre.)
06-13-2018, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Registered

Ah ok, that makes sense. There is quite a massive spike right around...well, now.

06-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Find Reply
Flandre Offline
Lucent Qualia
Registered

Linked Accounts

The massive spike was for reaching 10k. The stuff around it is you, and to a lesser extent Breloom being very persistent.

06-13-2018, 11:13 PM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Registered

Hmm, I suppose I have been posting in here a lot lately.

06-13-2018, 11:23 PM
Find Reply