Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Last one to post wins!
(06-15-2018, 06:11 PM)jean-luc Wrote: String theory says "hello". *x-files music plays*

I thought Beatles said "Hello."

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Well actually...
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
(06-15-2018, 08:31 AM)Srn347 Wrote: That is not correct. Newtonian, relativistic, and quantum models of physics all account for gravity.

oh, I am late to this one, but I love this one... Ummm, Newtonian theory may account in terms of accurately describing what we see, sufficient enough to predict outcomes, but I wouldn't say necessarily explains. relativity goes further to explain it, but I think people don't like it because they want a particle explanation, as opposed space is just warped...
Hmm, I see. Fair enough, I suppose that's what the quantum explanation is for then. Granted, the particle responsible for gravity (the graviton) is entirely theoretical at the current point.
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
I would like it to be a particle. I want antigravity. I want my flying car! Popular Mechanics has promised me a flying car since the 1920s! I want my flying car. And I want my Mtv. On the moon.
Granted, but in the absence of gravity your bones lose so much atrophy that you can barely walk 10 feet a day.

I wish- wait, what are we doing?
We're posting a bunch.
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW
A bunch? Ok, if you say so, I'll post a bunch.
[Image: Bunch-of-Bananas-PNG-image.png]
Oh darn you got 6 hours and I could do nothing about it
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
It's ok, this is like "whose line is it anyway". The rules are made up and the points don't matter.