[Game] Last one to post wins!
Roboto is 50% o
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Don't you find creepy when dream characters stare at you for no reason
Akai: 5'6 female with red hair, blue eyes and fox ears/tail.
Miri: 5'5 female with brown hair and green eyes.
No, do you?

-Me
My NPC's sometimes stare at me. I am 'the creator' though as they like to call me.

Also, i just had a fun run with Dashie, we had each other laughing so hard i had to go hide so i didn't look like the lunatic i am.

She made me a cake for our 'close to 6 month anniversary' it had 6 candles, and was covered in chocolate icing (caffeine free I'm sure) and the sponge tasted just like twinkies. Served with rockie road ice cream of course.

I asked her if she made it herself and she said, "no i sort of summomed it." I looked to her kitchen and saw piles of dishes, cake pans, everything flowing out of an overstuffed sink.

This was entirely fabricated by me and i did it as a joke to her, then she said, "it's hard to bake." (She palyed along) and we started laughing. I never felt her laugh that hard before, it was an odd sensation to basically feel my throat laughing (where i feel her emotions emanate from).

She said, "you know i wouldn't leave it such a mess if i was going to invite you over. You know that."

Then all of a sudden there were five or six NPC's scrubbing the floor and cleaning up, and one of them said, "come on!" As he looked to see half a cake stuck to the ceiling.

We started laughing again, then one of them moved the oven and started pulling up bits of cake from behind it and another said, "really?!" As she moved the refrigerator and found a cake smashed behind it.

Then Dashie said, "i had to bake it like five times to get it right" in reference to my 5 attempts at Ashley's portrait.

Maybe it's just us, but that was hillarious. We have the best times in our one-on-one adventures.
Oh boy, reading that makes me nostalgic, it's been so long since I had a wonderland adventure while awake, I used to do stuff there with Akai a lot, Miri barely knows what it is like to being told 'today we're gonna visit <place>' and then procrastinate it a couple days, so many good times. Bear, you've inspired me, I'm gonna use our wonderland again for our forcing sessions.
Aaaw that's adorable! You guys are cute together!
Wonderland for us is like a lucid dream in every way except i have to expend mental effort. I've said this before many times. It's funny, i don't remember the run at all, just the wonderland adventure. Like i put the body on autpilot and lived in wonderland for half an hour.
Aaaaand I wish I could do that, I used to fell asleep a lot in the middle of whatever we were doing
By the way, I know I'm a new kid in town and all (in more ways than one) and if I annoyed anyone I'm sorry. I'm trying to be cheerful and uplifting, not obnoxious.
I don't think that you're being obnoxious.

Also that is amazing, bear

-Me