[Game] Last one to post wins!
(06-20-2019, 05:00 PM)ghost1213177 Wrote: Am I alive...? What happened last night?

If your heart is beating and you are thinking thoughts, then you're probably alive
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Let's just say it's not a priority for me.

Hey ghostkid, what do you prefer to be called?
I bet that they want to be called "1213177"

-Me
(06-20-2019, 06:17 PM)Dashie Bear Wrote: Hey ghostkid, what do you prefer to be called?

That's difficult to answer because I legitimately do not know... I'm not very great with names as evident by my cursed name of Ghost1213177. Do not say it in a bathroom mirror 3 times at night.

Rena calls me several things, including TB or 2B recently, as a shortened acronym for "To Be Announced"...

I dunno why names are difficult for me. Though anything so that I know I'm being referred to is fine, I suppose.
well, it could have been worse. You could have been Jenny9675309... I am still getting calls asking for her,
(06-20-2019, 05:15 PM)jean-luc Wrote: Try spending almost a year doing that... I'm not glad I did it. But it's in the past, and I can't change it. It gives me a number to brag about, so that's nice xD

The only way anyone will get huge points is if the LOTPW thread is abandoned for a year or so. I'm glad that isn't the near future since in general we have stuck around since last august. Speaking of which, the surge in the LOTPW thread is about a year old!
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
How odd, all this time we read your name as "ghostkid..." when "kid" isn't part of it.

Ghost it is.
Ghost, if you don't like your nick you can always ask to change it, so don't worry if you change your mind later.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
Not to Jenny. I got that number. Smile
Goast

-Me