Hello There, Guest! Register

[Game] Last one to post wins!
Brassow Offline
Resident Radicalist
Registered

Threads: 18

RE: [Game] Last one to post wins!

Before it got infected with god-awful mods, yes.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
10-12-2018, 03:08 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Vos Offline
Administrator
Forum Administrators

Yeah, but I only read up to 200 or so before getting bored of it.
10-12-2018, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
Brassow Offline
Resident Radicalist
Registered

RIP Their article quality standard.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
10-12-2018, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

Threads: 4
Linked Accounts

(10-12-2018, 01:35 AM)Angry Bear Wrote: She does that to me, i was happy to be able to capture them to my satisfaction.

With your "lucid dream-like" visualization clarity and ability to express your love for your tulpas by drawing them, you're living Lumi's dream. Be thankful for what you have, make those happy moments a little happier. You usually don't know what you have until you lose it (or if you want it but never had it), but you can know through us that you've got something special!

(10-12-2018, 02:40 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: How bout' we talk about Smash Ultimate? Who do you think should be added? My picks are Shadow(Sonic), Neku(TWEWY), Mushashi(Sushi Striker), Jeff(Earthbound), and Ninten(Earthbound).

Lumi is very excited for Smash Ultimate. He thinks it could finally beat his #1 favorite game, Super Mario 64, as his #1 favorite game. His other top 5 or so are unordered except that one. It will beat it if the extra features we don't know about (adventure or "Spirits" or whatever have you) round out the game to be a masterpiece, otherwise it's guaranteed as-is to replace Brawl in his top 5 favorite games.

He's not the type to hope for things like that, so we've never really thought of who we want to see in Smash.. Usually we just ~hope for the most popularly wanted characters to be added in, so others are happy, I suppose?

Oh, but he did make a picture of who he intends to play (and how much) with SSBWorld's Tier List Creator! https://i.imgur.com/Vmfthcq.png (Pichu is a joke, but the other two are previous mains he gave up because they were actually too good for people to have fun playing against)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)
10-12-2018, 03:19 AM
Find Reply
LanceReilyn Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
1 Attached Account

Oh hoh! Another Dedede main. I see you too are a man of culture. I voted for Simon Belmont back in the poll and I'm excited to see him added. I was better than my circle of friends at the game but absolutely nowhere near the tournament level. ZeRo!
10-12-2018, 03:55 AM
Find Reply
Brassow Offline
Resident Radicalist
Registered

Nah it's all about Ridley

10-12-2018, 04:18 AM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Heh, I'm a little surprised his #1 game isn't a touhou game. That said, I'm excited about smash ultimate too (not to be confused with smash ultimate two, but we don't talk about that).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
10-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Find Reply
Someone Online
Someone are here.
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

(10-12-2018, 02:41 AM)Breloomancer Wrote: Have any of you ever read scp?

What is scp?

Our system:

Host/Tulpas: N, Azure, Damien, Jade.
Other: Torea

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-n-az...e-s-thread
10-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Find Reply
Tewi Offline
Amaranthine Rabbit
Registered

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

Whoops, guess I forgot to hit post, or finish the part after "Brawl", oh well.

(10-12-2018, 06:45 AM)Srn347 Wrote: Heh, I'm a little surprised his #1 game isn't a touhou game. That said, I'm excited about smash ultimate too (not to be confused with smash ultimate two, but we don't talk about that).

Imperishable Night has a special place in our heart, technically above the other favorite games. It transcended the "top favorites" list sort of like Undertale. For one reason or another we like them an awful lot - but for one reason or a very different other, they just can't really be compared. Undertale just got really old really quick, but Lumi was absolutely obsessed with it when it was still new, so its place on the top favorites list wouldn't be fair either way.

Smash Ultimate is the first competitor for #1 though, ever. Just of what we know so far it's already #2, and knocks Brawl off the list entirely.

(10-12-2018, 09:11 AM)Someone Wrote: What is scp?

Very easy to google is what it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCP_Foundation

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
10-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Online
New and Improved
Patron

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

I remember SCP's when I first heard one I'm like, "huh? Is this for real?" then they started to get so off the wall crazy I said, "pfft I got scammed."

The Whole Story
10-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Find Reply