Hello There, Guest! Register

GAT Nominations, 2016 Edition
Sands Offline
And Roswell
Registered

Threads: 10

RE: GAT Nominations, 2016 Edition
I do need to ask if you count as one person when you refer to yourself as "us"? I don't really know your deal well enough to be able to say if you're three people treating yourself as a single entity or if you are just one person?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
01-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmm... I'd normally nominate Esterina, since her experiences and memories from her "fictional life" give her tremendous experience with all sorts of things concerning authority, proofreading, checking factual information... well, that and military sh*t. xP
Not to mention she's pretty savvy on tupper stuff by now.
Definitely more so than me. xD

But it's still me who'd have to proxy her, or even with switching it would be not only hers, but our time.
And I'm not really sure I want that at the moment. ^^

Me neither.

But I guess we'll think about it ^^

Greets,
AG & Rina
01-07-2016, 01:42 PM
waffles Offline
no capital
Registered

Threads: 24

I'm glad there are a few nominations here. I can't think of anyone left who I'd nominate. EDIT: in light of recent nominations this is because I can't remember people.

That said, Sands, it doesn't matter much. The rule is
"We're also only taking one person per body in, just to avoid situations where a single physical body could potentially make up an entire team."
That is clearly not a problem in this case, where we only have one vote for the body. So, Tri, I'll put you down, under your forum username so people know who you are.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 06:04 PM by waffles.)
01-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 2,399

Tri is three ~tulpas merged into one. They act as a single person and have for a long time. I can't say for 100% sure, but from their progress report it doesn't seem like they ever really split up, at least not while controlling the body. Since they're probably rather different on their own, it would be fair to say only Triumvirate counts as the one in the GAT, and I don't think that'll be a problem in the near future.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
01-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Find Reply
Evil Away
雷 雷 雷 雷

If this is still open, and since none of my nominations truly passed, I would like to nominate Lacquer. He seems to hold a good grasp of tulpamancy generally, and would be ideal for the job. None of the nominations I issue are really out of personal opinion, but I enjoy reading his posts, and he can provide good critique.
01-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Find Reply
Vos Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Threads: 15

Default  RE: GAT Nominations, 2016 Edition
(01-07-2016, 04:13 PM)Evil Wrote: If this is still open

Nominations are still open until the 11th, according to the OP, so anyone here still has time for other nominations.
01-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Find Reply
Lacquer Offline
Tulpa Scholar
Registered

Threads: 31

I'm flattered by the nomination, and I guess it might be best to let democracy decide instead of outright denying the nomination, but it does seem like having someone like me (you could say I'm more of a tulpa scholar than a tulpamancer right now, yuk yuk yuk) on the GAT could reflect poorly on the system in place. Or maybe I'm just self-conscious and Evil is right.
01-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Find Reply
Vos Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Threads: 15

Despite his only guide submission on here being satire (I almost forgot about the "go go swing"), I think that Sock would be able to provide some interesting critique on some of these guides. He's definitely one of the more on-topic members and is against stagnation, so I think that, as long as he continues to be active, having him on would be pretty beneficial.
01-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 2,399

I kind of thought Sock was already on the GAT. I should probably look at a list or something..

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
01-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
Sock Offline
Within a flower garden

Huh, seeing myself be nominated is a bit of a surprise. I thought I was too far in to the background to get noted for stuff like that, heh.

Like Lacquer, I will let the user base decide if my knowledge of things is good enough to rate guides. It will certainly be an interesting experience if I'm chosen for it.
01-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Find Reply