Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Should I keep the newcomer or put him on stasis?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep him!
0%
0 0%
Put him on Stasis!
57.14%
4 57.14%
Keep him and make another tulpa with one of the other two soulbonds!
0%
0 0%
Keep him and make the other two tulpas!
0%
0 0%
I dunno lol
14.29%
1 14.29%
I don't give a shit
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[General] Accidental Sentiance
IceCreeper909 Offline
Local Puyo-Popping Psion
Registered

Threads: 8
1 Attached Account

RE: Accidental Sentiance

I decided to just put Layy on stasis. I was being stupid, thank you guys for helping me see common sense! I'll wait at bare minimum 6 months before even considering adding more tulpae to the system, promise!

The name's Bryan! Pencil talks in Blue. 

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). Stuff that I'm gonna say that will make people incredibly salty: I'm a furry, I'm otherkin. O O F. *Waits patently for hate messages* Go on, I'm waiting. 
10-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

Threads: 4
Linked Accounts

(10-12-2018, 12:09 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Sheesh, I like polls. Anything wrong with that?

It just feels kind of wrong to leave the decision so lightly in the hands of others, I suppose? I mean, maybe you just really trust this community, but regardless it is still a majorly personal decision. Also, if you can make it to age 15 or so without any in-system drama, you'll be sparing yourself a lot of hardship that most others of a younger age tend to go through, our system included. I don't mean to discriminate against age, but we've seen enough cases of in-system drama to know the large majority happened in systems where the host was not yet 15-16. I suppose there really is something to maturity through age - it's just not quite where you tend to think it is.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)
10-12-2018, 03:07 AM
Find Reply
J+C Offline
Registered

Threads: 12

I'm glad you reached out to the community for a second opinion. Adding systemmates is a big deal, no matter how powerful you are!
-J
10-12-2018, 03:08 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

Threads: 4
Linked Accounts

Asking for advice is perfectly fine, but I would've felt relatively bad simply responding to the poll and leaving it at that..

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)
10-12-2018, 03:31 AM
Find Reply