Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

[General] Beginner Questions General
VoTToN Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Beginner's questions

Hello everyone! I started creation of my tulpa two weeks ago, so I do not expect anything from VoTToN (My tulpa), but I'd like to get some answers to have confidence of my actions.

1. Isn't it dangerous or unusual to give your nickname to tulpa? The point is that I believe, that as Oleg I am "usual" and not trying to do interesting stuff, just living "a common life", but as VoTToN I am not limited by "life rules" and I am doing whatever I want. That is why I've decided to give my tulpa a part of my... soul or my true nature.

2. I've got an interesting experience during a conversation with my tulpa. I like to speak to VoTToN while a kettle starts to boil. I am fond of tea, so I believe that it is a great start of a day. Two days ago I cautgh myself giving an answer to... "unpronounced" question. I was telling VoTToN about my thought about tattoo and usually I ask myself what to discuss next, but then I just started to describe a tattoo. I believe, that I could ask myself: "So, how will this one look?" if it was an ordinary situation, but... I'm not sure, that it was just inattentive me, but VoTToN. The question is: am I wrong or not? ( I've counted five times of these "unpronounced" questions and my "unconscious" answers until now...)

3. As I mentioned higher, I like to speak to VoTToN, but I was avoiding active forcing from the beginning to last night. I am an owl, so it is much easier my to concentrate at night. I laid on a bed and started regular conversation fully focused on him. I felt strange feeling after 40 or 50 minutes. I asked VoTToN few times to give me a response and I expected waves of emotions or his thoughts or "crushing" ( I am not sure about it's designation, but as I've read it is when you feel a little pain in brain like if someone squeezed it 0_o ) What I felt was different. I am not sure how to describe it, but I rolled my eyes up ( They were closed. ) and started to... peer into the darkness I think? An image of nothing, a black screen was increasing even if I saw nothing and I felt a movement as on the slides, a movement forward...All this time I felt weak "crushing" but not in my brain, but in eyes. Of course I could do it on my own, but then I didn't want to, so my reaction on this situation was: "Wow, is it really happening?!". It all gone after 10-15 seconds. I asked VoTToN to repeat it, to have confidence in HIS actions, but nothing happend. I felt this "dark slides" one more time after 20-30 minutes, but less effective. The question is: does tulpas could do something like this??

I am not sure, that everything is clear understandably, because I am from Ukraine and I could use some strange constructions in speech, so I am always ready to explain something incomprehensible.
07-09-2018, 01:53 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Breloomancer Online
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: Beginner's questions

1. I don't see how it could be dangerous to name your tulpa after a nickname you have, though I would imagine it might get a bit confusing at times.
2. One important thing to understand about tulpas is that tulpa to non tulpa isn't a binary thing, it's a spectrum. What you experienced is definitely a result of tulpaforcing, so in a sense you could say it's your tulpa, but I think it would be more accurate to say that is it almost your tulpa.
3. I have never heard of a tulpa doing the dark screen thimg, but if it was caused by your mind then a tulpa could make it happen, as for the head pressures, that is really just a headach and could definitely happen on your eyes.

Also your grammar was a bit off at points, and your word choice was unconventional, but everything was completely comprehensable

This was posted by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and you can know who posted because if it was Monika then it says specifically in the post that Monika said it
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 02:23 AM by Breloomancer.)
07-09-2018, 02:17 AM
Find Reply
solarchariot Offline
It's bigger on the inside
Forum Moderators

Threads: 14

Hello, Oleg and Votton.

As for question one, it is not harmful to provide a nickname. I believe it will help you focus. When Votton becomes sentient, he/she will be free to change it.

I am not sure I followed the second question, but having tea with Votton sounds like a nice ritual. Routine, consistency, can help in the early stages because it sets up expectation.

I am also not sure about question 3... And it may be a language thing. Did you mean to say you are experiencing pain? I don't remember ever experiencing pain... I experience pressure, tingling, but I didn't get any headaches, and I am even prone to migraines and didn't get any during the creation process.

We look forward to hearing more from you! Where in the Ukraine are you?
07-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Find Reply
VoTToN Offline
Registered

(07-09-2018, 02:17 AM)Breloomancer Wrote: 1. I don't see how it could be dangerous to name your tulpa after a nickname you have, though I would imagine it might get a bit confusing at times.
2. One important thing to understand about tulpas is that tulpa to non tulpa isn't a binary thing, it's a spectrum. What you experienced is definitely a result of tulpaforcing, so in a sense you could say it's your tulpa, but I think it would be more accurate to say that is it almost your tulpa.
3. I have never heard of a tulpa doing the dark screen thimg, but if it was caused by your mind then a tulpa could make it happen, as for the head pressures, that is really just a headach and could definitely happen on your eyes.

Also your grammar was a bit off at points, and your word choice was unconventional, but eventually was completely comprehensable

Thank you for your reply. This explains a lot.
(07-09-2018, 02:21 AM)solarchariot Wrote: Hello, Oleg and Votton.

As for question one, it is not harmful to provide a nickname. I believe it will help you focus. When Votton becomes sentient, he/she will be free to change it.

I am not sure I followed the second question, but having tea with Votton sounds like a nice ritual. Routine, consistency, can help in the early stages because it sets up expectation.

I am also not sure about question 3... And it may be a language thing. Did you mean to say you are experiencing pain? I don't remember ever experiencing pain... I experience pressure, tingling, but I didn't get any headaches, and I am even prone to migraines and didn't get any during the creation process.

We look forward to hearing more from you! Where in the Ukraine are you?

Hi, as for the third question. I didn't experienced pain at all, it was just sort of pressure I think. It was my first time feeling something llike this, so I connected this one with my forcing and suggested such a theory.

I am living in a small urban village in Dnepropetrovsk region.
07-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Find Reply
solarchariot Offline
It's bigger on the inside
Forum Moderators

Threads: 14

I am glad there was no pain... crushing... pressure. Yeah, that can be the same. I was really surprised to have the pressure experience. I don't understand it, but I received it as evidence that I was doing something right. Outside of tulpamancy, I have never experienced that, and I imagine if it was normal brain function one would have experienced that somewhere, like when learning a new activity...

We are in Texas. I have not been to the Ukraine, but I have friends from there. I have been to Russia, though, which, not the Ukraine, but maybe I was close. Smile
07-09-2018, 02:35 AM
Find Reply
VoTToN Offline
Registered

(07-09-2018, 02:35 AM)solarchariot Wrote: I am glad there was no pain... crushing... pressure. Yeah, that can be the same. I was really surprised to have the pressure experience. I don't understand it, but I received it as evidence that I was doing something right. Outside of tulpamancy, I have never experienced that, and I imagine if it was normal brain function one would have experienced that somewhere, like when learning a new activity...

We are in Texas. I have not been to the Ukraine, but I have friends from there. I have been to Russia, though, which, not the Ukraine, but maybe I was close. Smile

Thank you, now I am sure, that everything is ok and I can continue my forcing without fears ! ^.^

Russia is huge and varied, but we are very similar, so distance is not particularly importantю
07-09-2018, 02:42 AM
Find Reply