Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Give me things to write!
I was hoping for adam sandler.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Heh, I actually wanted to post exacly that!
You know from SP where Cartman makes up movie ideas as AWESOM-O 4000 and every one has Adam Sandler as the main character. Couldn't find a decent video of it though.

So Adam Sandler as Cary the host and Rob Schneider as Hady the tulpa.
Fund it!
Super Girls don't cry
I research for a living, basically, i got skilz to find fluff.
(01-19-2019, 06:44 PM)Breloomancer Wrote: An essay on the contribution of bophadies to the modern day view on philosophy and the purpose of life

Goddamnit, I actually Googled "bophadies" to do some research…
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW
Got 'em!
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
I think they played a big part in modern society, hopefully they always will.
(01-19-2019, 07:00 PM)Angry Bear Wrote: Two essays. One, lauding the use of research funds for quantum entanglement in supercomputers. Two, debasing the use of research funds for quantum entanglement in supercomputers.

We at the University of Neverlandia have a limited amount of research funds available. We obviously can't fund every single idea that comes our way, although we wish we could. However due to recent funding cuts throughout the university's departments, we can no longer support all the research we were before. Because of this, I propose we discontinue all research except the quantum computing. If we do this, we will have more than enough funding for several full-time researchers and turn the University of Neverlandia into the University of Quantum Fucking Computing, Bitch!

Now, at first this may seem like an extremely drastic move; many students will likely be frustrated. But remember that much of the world's de facto encryption can be broken by quantum computing. To have a quantum computer is to have the power to decrypt the web traffic of the world, the power to decrypt the communications of governments. Of world powers. To not put in absolutely all of your time, energy, and money into quantum computing is to be a FOOL.

Part 2 coming probably never.
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW
[Image: 01272448ce8a38b1123b4d89fa4e4206.gif]

Can crack any code.