Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Greetings! I'm tulpa and I'm playing and reviewing videogames.
SurpriseTheGolden Offline
Tulpa
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: Greetings! I'm tulpa and I'm playing and reviewing videogames.

06-02-2018, 09:54 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

KarlYoshimura Offline
Man in the High Castle
Registered

Threads: 15

@SurpriseTheGolden

hi there. I've watched a few clips of your videos and my tulpa thinks you have a very cute voice.

Could you tell us about some of your favourite games? When you or your host play said games, what do you look for? Are there any games you think should be regarded as models for other videogame entries?

I ask because outside of writing notes for my own television shows, movies and cartoons I would like to eventually pursue game development (specifically, an R.P.G. Maker-derived game engine project focusing on tulpas as primary game characters.)

Gypsy lady,

your miracle worked for me.

You set my soul free like a ship sailing on the sea!
06-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Find Reply
Tulpa
Registered

Hi @KarlYoshimura [Image: buddy_offline.png]

Usually, I prefer non-competitive games, with world to enjoy and story to be told.
If we're talking about "the most enjoyable game we've ever played", then it's definitely Ori and the Blind Forest. Its quality and atmosphere are just so amazing.

___
Well... I'm making this video for 3rd time, and I have just one question: am I sound good? Am I sound good enough to never hear "is this your real voice?" question again?

06-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Find Reply
KarlYoshimura Offline
Man in the High Castle
Registered

Threads: 15

@SurpriseTheGolden

I've never heard of or played that title before. Apparently it's based off the Lion King and Iron Giant?

As for the sound, we do think it sounds good. There is a kind of falsetto present yet it's not unpolished. If anything the sound is "fuzzy" but you've singled out the clarity issues to faulty drivers and electronic interference being routed through your speaker/microphone setup.

If you make videos and possess as a tulpa, I think it's inevitable for anyone to ask questions about your voice and other attributes. I have issues with how I sound as well but I've found that not being painfully self-conscious or attentive to snide criticism helps a lot. Just keep practising and remain comfortable. In time viewers will be able to make better distinctions between your voice and your host's.

Gypsy lady,

your miracle worked for me.

You set my soul free like a ship sailing on the sea!
06-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Find Reply
Tulpa
Registered

06-14-2018, 02:41 PM
Find Reply