Happiest thing to happen to you while with your tulpa.

Thunder Chaser

So as the title implies, you post a story about the happiest thing to happen to you and your tulpa since the tulpas conception day. This thread should be happiness and joy everywhere! Have fun :D

My story: Well me and my tulpa (Cara) were in wonderland on the beach just dancing around listening to Bobby McFerrins Don't Worry Be Happy and I look up into the sky and it was dark out and i thought "why don't we have any stars" then I decided we need stares and what i saw brought back so many old happy memories of me and my dad fishing at night on the river near are house. I haven't seen stars like that since i was a little kid. It was the happiest experience I had with my tulpa.

So whats everyone elses?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved to General Discussion, as this is in fact on-topic.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Kevin says: "There was one day when Nobillis spent two hours lecturing me on being a better christian. It was the longest and clearest I've heard her. The whole time I was so happy to hear her I didn't mind at all that she was telling me off."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I think that would be about the point where I started fixing up my board and trading wheels and things. Back when she was Vespera, Lady would get all excited because I was excited, and she knew everything I knew, so it was like having a friend that's as perfectly obsessed with something as you are.

The first emotional responses, probably.

My first emotional response wasn't all that great because Cara was mad at me for talking to some other girl hahaha xD. That was in the beginning of development so I wasnt expecting it at all.

Were still working on the jealousy thing to this day but its getting better thank goodness.

Nothing comes to mind as the single definitive moment of joy, since there have been so many, but there are a couple that stand out in my memory.

One of them came about one night when I was out on a midnight walk with Isis and I couldn't think of anything to say to her. We silently wandered in the moonlight for an hour, and on the way back home, as I was cursing myself for not having anything to say, she sort of hugged my arm and told me that we didn't need to have a conversation if there was nothing to say, and that she was just happy that we were spending time together.

I guess it's a tie between that and seeing how happy she was when I acknowledged and honored her request to get a cake for her birthday.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill