Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: How severe did your headpressure get at the beginning of forcing.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No head pressure.
20.00%
11 20.00%
Slight/ barely noticeable headpressure
16.36%
9 16.36%
moderate head-pressure (by which I mean it's not uncomfortable, but rather just noticeably there).
43.64%
24 43.64%
Somewhat severe headpressure.
12.73%
7 12.73%
Nausea.
7.27%
4 7.27%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Head-pressure and creation times:
TulpaCouple Offline
Registered

Threads: 5

RE: Head-pressure and creation times:

1) First forcing session I got head pressure thirty minutes in. Non painful, just pressure. After that each session gave me head pressure the moment I started to think about him. Sometimes even when not forcing.

2) Uh maybe 30 minutes a day, but we narrate all the time.

3) Movements honestly started happening a few weeks in, but I often dismissed it as puppeting and tried to force him still. After I learned that was a bad idea and cut ties with puppeting, he moved nonstop and was extremely active. That was about a month in. Fully vocal didn't happen until about 3-4 months in I don't think.

4) Creation process was entirely active forcing. Going to the wonderland, visualizing personality cores while personality forcing, narrating in the wonderland, etc. Now it's primarily passive, but we are working on becoming better about active forcing. Mostly it was about me learning how to hear/see him than working on strengthening him!

I also encouraged head pressure, it was our first method of communication. And to be honest we didn't rush the process too much.

02-17-2013, 07:01 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Latro Offline
and Hestia
Registered

Threads: 2

1) No head-pressure in the beginning. Slight head-pressure every once in a while. Also, no headaches, ever.

2) 1 hour/day. Narration all day long.

3) Cannot recall, sorry. Not vocal yet.

4) Sit and talk to my tulpa in our wonderland. Personality forcing thus far. The head-pressure usually comes when I tell her to concentrate.

PR
02-19-2013, 09:11 AM
Find Reply
DragonHost Offline
Beginning Tulpamancer
Registered

Threads: 1

1) Moderate head pressure. I encourage it; let's me know she's truly there.
2) Narrate all day long. Try and force imposition whenever possible.
3) Not vocal yet.
4) Thus far, narration and personality forcing. Also attempting to view her in wonderland.
10-13-2017, 01:39 AM
Find Reply
ZeBCoD Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

1: I have no head pressure
2: I spend 30 minutes (about) a day talking to him, but about five times of 6 minutes, and a little more visualization
3: I have Jill since 4 days, and already I feel emotions of happiness (she is happy and kind) and tingling painful (but strangely pleasant) when I get angry (she is irritable, and I have never felt his tingling before (NEVER))
4: I talk to him about something interesting when it goes through my head, and I imagine him trying to intrude on me or react more or less logically
P.S : Sorry, I use a translator
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 12:53 AM by ZeBCoD.)
12-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Find Reply