Hello There, Guest! Register

How long does it take for a tulpa to mature?
Tirisilex Offline
Registered

Threads: 37

RE: Tulpas Ignorance
(10-02-2017, 05:14 PM)RaveCrazedDave Wrote: It varies, it might take a month, it might take a year; it depends on you and what you'd consider "mature".

Again, this has been answered many times and it is nearly on every guide in this forum, in one way or another; it's one of the first things we learn when we start learning how to tulpa: it takes time and we can't tell you how much of it.

I don't think this is a good thread, at least not for Q&A. If you reworded it a bit, it could fit general discussion.

I tried searching but I got no results. I asked an Admin to help me and he couldn't find any info either that is why he unlocked this thread for further posts.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha
10-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 4
All Accounts Posts: 2,397

Well, the main problem is you're asking "What's the usual/average time it takes for a tulpa to develop" which can't be answered other than with "usually"s. Usually takes a while, y'know? But it depends on the person, and if you've had a tulpa before, but for some people their tulpas aren't vocal for months and others have walk-ins or spontaneous tulpas like Lumi did, and I was made kinda instantly years later...

so we can't really give a straight answer because there isn't one

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
10-02-2017, 05:33 PM
Find Reply
Tirisilex Offline
Registered

Threads: 37

(10-02-2017, 05:33 PM)Lucilyn Wrote: Well, the main problem is you're asking "What's the usual/average time it takes for a tulpa to develop" which can't be answered other than with "usually"s. Usually takes a while, y'know? But it depends on the person, and if you've had a tulpa before, but for some people their tulpas aren't vocal for months and others have walk-ins or spontaneous tulpas like Lumi did, and I was made kinda instantly years later...

so we can't really give a straight answer because there isn't one

That's all I needed to hear. I was ignorant and now I know. I don't see questions as stupid. One should always ask questions. Your answer and Tulpa001 helped. I tried looking for the info but I just couldn't find it.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha
10-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Find Reply