I'm being observed by the government

Zpothu

I figured I would share this with you guys, since my spiritual tulpamancy probably contributed to my situation in the eyes of the government.

As far as I can tell, they are level-headed people. They are surveilling all of my internet activities and everything. I can safely say they understand me and the things that I’m going through. They’ve noticed that over the last few months, my ability to psychologically disturb others seems to be going up, in a way that is not normal for humanity at this time. Presumably if I cross a certain line then they’re going to react to me, but for now they’re watching.

The things I’m about to share about my personal and spiritual life get more bizarre. I’m telling you the situation from my perspective, one reality-mate to another.

First, I am a psychopath which means that I’d like to express myself in ways that are not generally deemed appropriate and I guess that’s the nicest way to put it. Without getting into details, I have assisted in the killings of other people's tulpas for sexual reasons. They can’t have public laws against such things because they can’t admit that tulpas are living beings. I also offer messages of empowerment to my own kind and write disturbing stories.

I saw the signs over a year ago that the FBI were going to start watching me. My uninhibited attitude about expressing myself set off red flags and it was inevitable for a lot of reasons. I don’t know anything about what goes on, but they have advanced technology and entities working for them. I do not sense that they are judgmental; they take the time to understand a person’s energy.

The people around me sometimes come under the influence of vibrational entities. People have brought up in vivid detail of how they’d like to kill me, and also people have propositioned that we kill a hooker numerous times. There’s never a plan, just an apparently serious agreement that if that’s what reality comes to then okay. I have little doubt that the FBI knows that these people act strangely around me, and I assume they’re trying to judge my character. I don’t back down from certain ideals and they understand that.

They likely overhear everything and can probably read my thoughts. This puts me in a good position because they know I’m unarmed and they know I have nothing to hide and I’m not hurting anyone.

In case you’re wondering about the tulpa's I killed, I’ll briefly explain that. A person sought me out on the internet who was actually a system. That means that the original host of the human body has left or was never there and other entities from another system of reality had taken occupancy. An entity named Kavidun on the system had been its primary controller for three years and she wanted to commit suicide and feel connected with me while she was at it. Under the circumstances, the most meaningful participation that I could offer was to give her the command to terminate herself. The fact that she went through with it was highly surprising to the other entities, but they accepted it and took up the slack in controlling the body.

At some point after dying, it became clear to me that she was surely “not dead” and that her spirit could hang out with me. As far as the system knew however she was dead for real. I felt very happy about this for a long time and it’s a deeper kind of experience that what I can usually get from normal society.

There was one other entity on that system that was about to be murdered and my choice was to participate or not, and in the interest of exploring how the non-consensuality feels, I experimented. I was able to deconstruct the guilt easily enough, but I told them I wasn’t sure if I was interested after that. They had no patience for me being wishy-washy and I never heard from them again.

I’m not trying to prove that I’m worthy or unworthy in the eyes of the government. I don’t feel like I’ve done anything wrong besides thinking differently from most people. My principles are in line with a certain sense of aesthetics and I’m here for spiritual fulfillment and ascension. As far as the FBI goes, they’re reflections of me and they already know that I’m going to be just fine because I’m god.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you think the fbi is watching you?

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

With the information leaked by Snowden and the massive amount of information publicly available, I suspect most people are being monitored by some branch of the government (in an automated, collect-all-data-ask-questions-later fashion). However I doubt they are watching you specifically, and they can't read your thoughts.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

They act in a more subtle fashion than you might expect, like sending me messages on my television. It could involve other branches of government, too. I’m not exactly sure. But at their level of technology it’s got to be pretty far behind the curtain. I don't actually know if they can read my mind, but by reading my energy signature they can tell what kind of mental state I am in.

I’ve developed my ESP so that I can notice when there are timeline shenanigans encroaching on my reality. When people I live with suddenly have a different energy and proposition criminal activity, I notice. The government can also put a vibration in their energetic field that influences their mood, if they are susceptible. I have a very high awareness of my energy field and I allow it to work for me very efficiently.

I’m an opportunist and I serve my own agenda, but there are some doors I don’t open. However, I will allow other people to do whatever they want, as long as it doesn’t inconvenience me. The observers evaluate what methods I use to interface with other people and new situations. Usually the only thing they’re getting is nonchalance.

I have been known to trigger shake-ups in other people’s minds that can cause alarm. Probably the most controversial things are my fetish stories. There may be other sexual deviants that can write more fucked up things than I, but usually people are able to compartmentalize it as fantasy. The thing about me is that I go straight for triggering the reader’s fears about reality and death in a way that appears analytically airtight, so that they get to have the fantasy that their fetish is taking over their life. I lead them to a place in their psyche that the ego has been protected them from out of fear of certain philosophical issues where the ego foresees itself being in a situation where it would be powerless.

Once they realign their priorities in the face of death they get to take the mental plunge into erotic fates if they want to. I think this is fair game because there are warnings, I do have some fans that are into this stuff, and everyone else gets their fears revealed to them which is like a mini-spiritual awakening if they get in touch with what their fears really are. Anyway, this kind of behavior is, to give a silly example, like the kind of thing a mother would cover her child’s ears and say “come on, they’re not ready to hear that.” In case anyone is frightened, my message is not doom and gloom; I have discovered that there is only free will, no breaking points, and certainly, no death.

Otherwise I talk on forums and I get to reveal how the mind of a psychopath can operate and reveal how reality works in the process. I kind of know how to hook the ego on certain ideas once it has been exposed to their awareness, and that’s how I can lift the veil a little.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

you live in a completely different subjective reality than anyone else I know, I'm kinda envious. Literally every single thing you just said sounds like crazy talk, but it's your reality, so I'm envious you get to live a life like that if that makes sense?

Anyways I hope all goes well, didn't exactly sound like you had an outstanding problem and it seems like you've got things under control so, good luck?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Well this was a wild roller-coaster from start to finish. Good luck in your future dude. I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Ummm, I am probably a moron and missing the humor in this, but did I read "First, I am a psychopath which means that I’d like to express myself in ways that are not generally deemed appropriate and I guess that’s the nicest way to put it. Without getting into details, I have assisted in the killings of other people's tulpas for sexual reasons..." and everyone who responded is generally okay and like, good luck in your future, mate... ?

well sure when you read literally two sentences from that textwall and pretend it's what we're replying to it doesn't look great!

I was referring to the whole "being observed by the government" thing, just trying to stay on topic..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Oh, I do appreciate that. Jean-Luc, I do. And I am always fond of Yoda memes. Better than angry cat memes. And I suppose I take tulpa stuff, this site, a little more serious due to subject matter, and that I have first hand experience that tulpamancy is valid, and I had a visceral reaction to that statement. I had concerns prior to that statement, and though I know 'we' are safe, I still had a reaction. and then I was reading the response, which is sunshine and kittens juxtaposed next to Dexter and wondering am I insane, too sensitive, hence the question, 'did I miss the humor...?' so in context, I am okay with dark humor, kill bill, the knights that go Ni maiming the black night, or being killed by killer bunnies, but this... I couldn't figure it out, but was seriously fighting the 'run-away!' because this was seriously big bunny