An example of imposition

Chris-One

Some SCP stuff is very tulpa like.

That, however is rather different. Object imposition is the closest.

That's what I'm saying. Is that an example of object imposition?

imposition is still just in your mind/only apparent to the one person, and object imposition... isn't ever really practiced from what I've seen, but it would mean imposing probably your tulpa onto/over an object, which I can barely think of any examples of. Like, pillow->tulpa is all I got, unless your tulpa has the form of like a teddy bear or something. Idk, object imposition would just be imposition with a visual aid but could otherwise be exactly the same with or without it

ya don't need an object to do this http://i.imgur.com/pebxLMg.png

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I rarely ever hear of object imposition, and from the sound of it, it seems pretty restrictive. What you've posted has similarities to that, I guess, but it shouldn't be considered an example.

Object imposition is most often used as a regular imposition aid to trigger or strengthen sensation.

Plushies are by far the most common objects used. They act as tactile and visual triggers. In at least one case, the object was believed to contain the tulpa, and the tulpa felt weak when the plush was not around.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.