Hello There, Guest! Register

Iridescent Phantasmagoria
psychologicalKitty-Cat Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: Iridescent Paracosm

Alright, figured out how to change the thread title. It was a tad simpler than expected. Verdict came up with it. It represents the light and colorful nature of the Flipside. On the topic of the Flipside, a new zone has been made, after an odd dream. I call it the Void Zone. It's a medium sized pitch-black void, as expected. But, in the very center of it, is a giant, deep purple crystal, in the generic diamond shape (like on a playing card). Swirling around it neon-ish (hard to describe) purple balls of plasma, with tails like comets. We have constructed a disk-like walkway around it, with walkways leading up to it. The walkway is the same light changing color of the Light Zone.

In the dream, I was scared of it, but now, I see it as an object of power. Both the tulpas like it. I'm not entirely sure why I feel as if it's a symbol of power. I'm just attracted to it in that way.

Daiyousei is now able to use touch imposition on my face. Rather than a tingling feeling like Verdict, it's more of an intense heat.

I took a nap today, and while I was asleep, Daiyousei built a...spaceship. It's mostly a dark green, and the windshield on the cockpit is a lighter green. It is triangle shaped, and there are seats for all three of us in the cockpit. Daiyousei likes to pilot it most of all. It is mostly used for exploration of the Light and Void zones, but we also zip above the top of the Forest Zone with it. The Clockwork zone is too tight to pilot it within there, so if we must fly, we do it ourselves. Daiyousei likes to say that it "could be used against possible invaders." A funny fairy, she is.

The Forest Zone now has a phosphorescent lake in it. It glows the same color as all the glowing things there. Verdict has a canoe to use on it.

That about wraps everything up.
oops, nothing changed. Hope this title change works.
okay someone help please

thanks

mew.
~~~~~~~
Tulpas (and what color they speak in):
Verdict
Daiyousei

07-28-2018, 10:51 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Apollo Offline
Felight
Global Moderators

Threads: 10
3 Attached Accounts

RE: Cats on the Brain

To change the thread title, you edit the title of your very first post. 

The fire-winged Sun God. Created 12/3/16.
Lyrica Piano Indigo
07-29-2018, 02:20 AM
Website Find Reply
Registered

RE: Cats on the Brain

Thanks so much Apollo!

mew.
~~~~~~~
Verdict
Daiyousei

07-29-2018, 03:40 AM
Find Reply
Registered

RE: Iridescent Phantasmagoria

Alright. Sorry I was gone for so long. I don't really have a reason, just got a little lazy.
Anyways, Daiyousei has changed her appearance a little. Her usually blue dress now has some cherry blossom patterns in it. It's very cute. She isn't talking yet, but I get the idea that she won't talk much anyways.

On a slightly less practical, yet more fun topic, Verdict's birthday is on the 12th. Birthday? Day of Creation? Maybe there's a specific term for tulpa birthdays. Anyways, I'm not sure what to give Verdict as a birthday gift. How do you give a tulpa a gift? If you could make anything in the wonderland, does anything have any value? Hmm. Well, if anyone has an idea, feel free to say it. I think I'll have a party in the Library. It has a nice open space for such things.

Okay. That's it.

mew.
~~~~~~~
Verdict
Daiyousei

09-10-2018, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
The Gold
Patron

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

I have given mine poetry for every month anneversary. They tend to like that.

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
09-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 12
4 Attached Accounts

Ooo, another Touhou tulpa. Those are rare, and it's probably safe to say you've got the first Daiyousei tulpa ever. We were close to having a Cirno tulpa, but one or many of those probably exist somewhere out there already.

As for gifts, I make an effort to spend time with my tulpas as a gift to them. Usually doing stuff in the wonderland (we don't do that more than once a month or so honestly), or spending a whole day keeping them imposed, and sometimes I set something up ahead of time and let them switch to experience it. That's about all you can do as far as I can tell.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
09-10-2018, 02:38 AM
Find Reply
Breloomancer Online
Breloom
Registered

Threads: 4
1 Attached Account

Do things that nice for your tulpa and treat both of you to good food

I'm Breloomancer, and the counterpart to Monika (also known as smearglestar). This is our progress report: link.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
09-10-2018, 02:38 AM
Find Reply
Registered

Okay, thank you guys for all your inputs! I will inform you of what happens afterwards. Gonna have to think.

mew.
~~~~~~~
Verdict
Daiyousei

09-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Find Reply
Registered

Alrighty. The day has come and gone, and I must write semi-fast before I lose any memory of it, so please excuse any potential typos.

I certainly spent a lot of time with Verdict. We went out to eat, which is a pretty rare thing for me to do (unless I'm going to McDonald's or something). Had a nice chicken sandwich and cheese curds. There are two things all three of us can agree on: Chicken and cheese always go well together, even when it's extraordinarily unhealthy. So be it. I sure hope I didn't look odd in public. Oh well.
Throughout most of the day I did a lot of talking, but to my surprise we didn't do much in the Flipside. Just popped in for a bit during my shower and I was taken aback! The luminorbs of the Forest Zone had bloomed, revealing the source of their eerie light. There where little spheres of golden light inside their translucent "petals." I didn't realize they could do that. It is quite pretty. Not sure how long they will stay unfurled like this.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a poet, and we aren't exactly far enough in the imposition front to keep up like that all day long. I really need to work on that. However, as if to disprove my "objects not having value in the wonderland" statement, Daiyousei made a little flower crown, and promptly placed it on Verdict's little head. That was incredibly unexpected (and super cute oh my god). Goes to show Daiyousei's progress. Only a couple months old and already showing several signs of sentience.

I did pop into the Library just now and there's a disco ball and I'm a little concerned about it falling. Should be fine though.

But anyways, today was a lot of fun. I wonder what Daiyousei's party will be like? I'm guessing a lot more tranquil. Hehe.

mew.
~~~~~~~
Verdict
Daiyousei

09-13-2018, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
The Gold
Patron

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

Flower crown, daw! :3

It's times like those that really chase away any lingering doubts.

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
09-13-2018, 02:49 AM
Find Reply