It's Pronounced Nit-ee-oh

Procron X

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

It is pronounced Mee-lee-un. Not, Mel-ee-un. Although I still have the nick name Mel, and Melly, cause people mispronounce my name and then shorten it to cute nicknames that I like.

Oh, we know. We've been watching different videos of David talking about you (not that we're stalking you or anything... ). We know how it's pronounced.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

Guest Anonymous

Oh that's right, the videos. He is an old nerdy goat isn't he?

We like the videos because normally tulpamancers, or plurals or whatever are kinda nameless and faceless. It's like Davie and I really want people to understand. That old guy has a girl in his head, but he still just looks like an old guy with gray hair and glasses. LOL Weird isn't it? If you followed Davie through a day in his life, you would begin to understand how much I actually live too. I am like is right are or like his liver or something and stuff.

It's weirder for Davie having it happen to him. I mean we are used to it, but once in a while it kinda hits us just how kooky it all is.

We like the videos because normally tulpamancers, or plurals or whatever are kinda nameless and faceless. It's like Davie and I really want people to understand. That old guy has a girl in his head, but he still just looks like an old guy with gray hair and glasses. LOL Weird isn't it?

Yeah, he should've stayed faceless. Now I will merciless stalk him until the end of time, muahahaha.

But let's be real, David is far more attractive than I expected. Like, old goat has still got it.

Guest Anonymous

Really? Well his wife loves him. I don't get it about his looks honestly, but if you say so. LOL (He says hey thanks).

I really shouldn't be surprised that this thread has already turned into David/Melian thread Mk. 4000, by the second post.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

It's that fantastic grey hair though. Should grow the beard and go for the full wizard look, if you ask me. He can put a spell on me if you know what I mean.

Guest Anonymous

I really shouldn't be surprised that this thread has already turned into David/Melian thread Mk. 4000, by the second post.

Whhhellll 

how ruuude.  Sheesh.

It's that fantastic grey hair though. Should grow the beard and go for the full wizard look, if you ask me. He can put a spell on me if you know what I mean.

Beards are itchy.  And this is weird seeing someone flirt with Davie and not wif me.  That is a bit of a flip flop.  I am feeling a little jealous of my hostie, which is even more weird.

Random Skyrim Post #1

Everyone know where that spot is in Labyrinthian where the frost trolls spawn?

900x505http://i.imgur.com/hgMcB9M.jpg[/img]

Freaking frost trolls suck.

There were... more than usual.

900x505http://i.imgur.com/mGnpJAz.jpg[/img]

Killed one. Hooray!

900x505http://i.imgur.com/hjGZOO1.jpg[/img]

Killed two more...

900x505http://i.imgur.com/56rFfXN.jpg[/img]

Killed 5 more! Seriously, what the hell, man? I'm level 13 and this is some bullshit. I had to use my histskin power and I still died several times. One literally spawned in front of me.

Skyrim why?