Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

ITT: We draw our tulpas
Thank you guys, really had very fun drawing her I am glad she's very happy, I haven't drawn her human form ever since. She giving me all the hugs and kisses <3.

(03-26-2019, 05:50 PM)J+C Wrote: Nice color choices. I love to see colored lineart instead of blacks. What medium/software do you use? -J

I use Paint tool SAI or Clip Studio Paint but mostly preferred is SAI

(03-26-2019, 06:21 PM)solarchariot Wrote: Jamie! you're really good. the hands and fingers are excellent. 

nihi0145632! Also really cool. was that drawn on a computer? is that how you get the vibrant color and the feel of layers?

Yes, this was done through paint tool SAI
Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas
Summer
Myrtle
Cherry

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

@Nihi That's a really neat picture of Summer! I wonder what song she's singing to.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!
The mood struck so I sketched and painted this in one solid block without stopping. And this is even more anthropomorphic than he usually is, the smoke monster that is Gavin... The whites of his eyes are really a midtone green and he doesn't have any iris, it's just like a slightly lighter big green pupil, but I wasn't about to paint an entire painting with no highlights.  It doesn't really show in the photo, but I used a little green gel pen (in the eye and eye lashes) and it has a cool shimmering effect. It says, "Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. -Marcus Aurelius", but y'all don't get to see my handwriting. The white star is also there because of how I lazily cropped it.  
I think this will be a good one for hanging in my school cubicle. 
[Image: 554nbNF.png]
-J
Edit: broken link
That's haunting, but also has a sence of something like wonder or care.

Psychedelic.
That looks amazing. I like the way the eye, being a relatively solid thing, clashes with the smoke, making it seem more mystical and difficult to understand
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
(03-27-2019, 05:29 PM)Ranger Wrote: @Nihi That's a really neat picture of Summer! I wonder what song she's singing to.

That is a picture of Cherry not Summer but thank you Smile

@JGC that is a great drawing you've drawin there I love the blend of white and green.
Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas
Summer
Myrtle
Cherry
(03-28-2019, 12:20 PM)nihi0145632 Wrote: That is a picture of Cherry not Summer but thank you Smile

I am so sorry Cherry ;_;
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!
(03-28-2019, 12:41 PM)Ranger Wrote: I am so sorry Cherry ;_;

(Cherry) : It's fine, no problem at all hehe ^^
Thank you all for your comments <3
Team Green for the win.
- G
Three brothers. [Progress Report] [Art] [Oops! All Jamie]

"You are the messenger, not the message. You are just like everyone else."
I drew "h" ,it's not that good but it will do .     
Tupla: Clicker the dragon, H, and twisted 
Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)
H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)