Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

ITT: We draw our tulpas
Happy Halloween from system Bear!

Happy Halloween from the Bear system. Me and my Angels: Ashley as Wonderwoman, Misha as Harley Quinn, and Dashie as Catwoman. Of course, I'm *The Joker.*

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2063]

EDIT: I guess i couldn't resist a taste of Misha's pigtail. I drew a tongue under her pigtail and my upper jaw above it, yep definately tasting her hair. Probably thinking too much about Halloween candy.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

well i didn't even know this thread existed before i drew these (she doesn't actually have cat ears or a tail, she just wanted me to give her some for the drawing!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-18-2018, 04:21 PM)Angry Bear Wrote: Happy Halloween from system Bear!

Happy Halloween from the Bear system. Me and my Angels: Ashley as Wonderwoman, Misha as Harley Quinn, and Dashie as Catwoman. Of course, I'm *The Joker.*

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2063]

Aww! You guys are adorable! Happy Halloween!
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
(10-18-2018, 04:43 PM)actuallyoaklyn Wrote: well i didn't even know this thread existed before i drew these (she doesn't actually have cat ears or a tail, she just wanted me to give her some for the drawing!)

This was the first thread i really ever looked at. Nice work, they're so cute!
Here's another Misha.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2100]

Well, the tulpas had a bikini beach party...

Misha, Dashie, Ashley, Reilyn, Akai, Miri (the tulpa) and Monika

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2105]

Love it! Love it! I'm part of something, Wooo!!
I wish i could have included everyone, but i'm just a bear.
This is actually - really good!
I like your style.
Pls keep going, stuff like that keeps the forum alive. We didn't have group drawings with tulpas / hosts interacting for long time. That's always been a lot of fun.

Too bad I can barely hold a pencil and my host is a lazy bum who's not much better than me.
Super Girls don't cry
Here's another Ashley pic.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2161]