Jean-luc Walking

jean-luc

Jean-luc Walking Episode 1: I'm fucking crazy

This is not a tulpaudcast episode. This is something different.

I... I don't know

Download: OGG or mp3

(also at one point I said I'd run a noise filter on the audio but when I did it actually sounded worse so myeh no noise filter)

List of every tulpaudcast episode except I usually forget to update so check in the thread too: (click the little green arrow)

[hidden]

1. (see above)

2. I did it again.

GIVE ME THINGS TO TALK ABOUT please.

Bluh.
    I'm like falling asleep as I write this.

7. Length: 43m

Apparently the coughing wasn't as loud as I thought so that's good

Also a reminder to myself: This episode should be marked explicit.

8. 1hr 2m

TIL: If you upload a file of the same name, amazon s3 will hapily overwrite the file. Will now turn on versions tracking or whatever its called

The podcasts are now accessible via a consitent url (used to be that episodes 1-3 weren't under /jlw/ and ep1 was called pilot.ogg which is still true but they can also be accessed via /jlw/jlw-001.ogg so yay

10. I DONE FUCKED UP

11. Alright, so first I forgot to post an episode(ep11) and didn't notice till I recorded the next episode(ep12). Then, the next episode (that I just recorded) was too long so I split it on a "cliffhanger" into ep 12 & 13

Episode 11: Professional Wifi Aquirer 31 minutes

12. Episode 12: Bumbling Bafoon 50 minutes

13. Episode 13: Certificate Authorities 60 minutes

[/hidden]

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

My gut reactions as I listened:

Walking and talking for exercise! Great idea! Walkie talkie!

Bored and distracted of active forcing? Try doing something like the Melian Show, *gasp* like the dreaded and supposedly wrong active adventure day dreaming.

Snow: Loved the story of how her name came from. That was a good solution to that problem actually. Snow could be a male or female name. Interesting that snow's form is still in development. That goes back to my recent musings about the distinction between the form and the tulpa. A couple of people I talked to recently gave up on a specific form for their tulpas and just really don't have a set form. That tells me that tulpas are more of a presence or being than an image. The image or form is almost irrelevant (as in not totally necessary). I laughed my ass off when you did the high pitched voice for Snow.

Voice proxy? Is this a new concept jean-luc? You realize original thinking is dangerous on Tulpa Info right? So that is not switching but "voice proxy." Interesting just random flow of thought idea that is actually a little profound, at least I think. Have I done voice proxy with Melian? I have talked in the past tulpaudcasts about Melian influencing me and how it wasn't exactly switching or possession but something else. Remember that?

Henry: He's British, or his accent is anyway. Cool. Irish! Try a thick Irish accent, that would be fun!

Wonderland: A cave? Hey, that is primal and kinda psychologically deep in some way. Cave paintings jean-luc? Did the cave have artificial or natural lighting? I pictured the tubular cave as a tunnel entrance leading to a house at the back? Is that the right image? Spinning chairs are more fun than ordinary chairs of course. Melian would want to spin in it.

Becoming Green Blobs for Fun Together: Deep. Even Melian and I have never tried that one.

Third Person Avatar in the Wonderland: I do that.

Did I enjoy this? Did I like it? Orgasms? YES, I liked it a lot. I think it is a great idea and it was entertaining and I loved hearing about your tulpas in your own voice!

Closed Store on Thanksgiving: Well... duh. I have done that. Like you don't think about it until after you get to the store and then ... "Oh right, it's a holiday."

Long Time on Editing and the Hard Work/Need for Feedback: We appreciate all the work you do on these jean-luc. I still suggest a poll for feedback on these. People are more likely to click a poll than leave a comment it seems to me. You might get more feedback that way.

Listening to this at 1:00am: Because I am insane jean-luc and have chronic insomnia. Thanks, it gave me something cool to do.

Better Equipment: Your dedication to creating quality tulpaudcasts for our entertainment is touching professionalism jean-luc. I have great respect for that. No I will not be making donations, just in case you ask. LOL

Intermission: What kind of food? It's Thanksgiving, didn't you already eat a lot? You went walking for food. Jean-luc, that was sad. LOL I feel so sorry for you. LMAO

Speaking in Accents is Fun: uhhh

Feminine Voice: jean-luc, women use different inflections and soft consonants and emphasize a leading or ending S sound. Speak a little gay and you will have it. LOL My apologies to gay men who speak masculine... I mean not to stereotype or trying to be derogatory... anyway.

oscar_with_blank_sign_by_melianofmist_d7bmoli_by_melianofmist-d96bh34.jpg

My experience with your walking cast in chronological order:

1. I laughed about your weird humor

2. I related to the stuff you talked

3. and know i know for sure that you're crazy.

4. okay he still keeps talking

5. Is he drunk? He sounds drunk.

6. I'm almost sure he is drunk.

7. And batshit crazy

8. Why is he singing now?

9. I'm pretty sure Rina isn't a fan of the word tupper by now.

9/10 Would listen to delusional captain again. :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

9. I'm pretty sure Rina isn't a fan of the word tupper by now.

... did he reference that?

We didn't listen fully yet. xD

Though she doesn't react to "tupper".

She only reacts when you call her the full word, tupperware.

Which she is.

I store dairy in her.

I hate you. :)

See?

Greets,

AG & Rina

Honestly sounds like something I'd search up. You know, my gender identity and stuff... ugh

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I never really thought about it...

... but there ARE two minds with completely opposite gender identity living in my body now.

Really, I never thought about that.

Though I guess it doesn't change much.

I mean, it's not like Rina's a different personality of mine, she's not me...

... but still, now I wonder what the result might look and sound like when we finally switch one day! I mean, she's a woman - how will her behavior look and sound in my body? o.ô

Greets,

AG

Certainly one of the weirder things I've searched...

Atleast not as weird as "Do dinosaurs have nipples?", amirite?

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I did it again.

Download: OGG or mp3

Do you want to hear 3 of me all talking at once with weird differences between the left and right channels?

• No: [hidden]Oh.

Okay.

Well than.

This is awkward[/hidden]
  • Yes: [hidden]OGG or mp3[/hidden]

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc