Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

KM & RD
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: KM & RD

5/24/18: When I heard the Austin Powers theme at a restaurant, Dash cosplayed as Austin in a white void, and then as Foxxxy Cleopatra.

5/25/18: Thorax spent time in his original form. We tried to figure out the right subreddit to ask a particular question.

5/26/18: There was some drama started by Pharynx re: Thorax considering a form reversion, but we cleared this up shortly. I proxied for Shou for a “What tri-color Magic the Gathering combo are you?” test.

5/27/18: I graduated today. Thorax (in his original form) was really excited for me. I finished scoring the MtG test and was initially worried by the result (“ermahgerd this color combo sounds villainous!11”), but then I read a “stick these three colors in a room and have them chat for an interview” thing, and realized that the color combo had stuff I admired. Shou notes my “ermahgerd” as the most recent example of self-deprecating humor, and cautioned me against doing that too much. I asked RD what she wanted to do tomorrow. She said she wants to hang out and be imposed.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2018, 12:05 AM by KruegerMeister.)
06-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

5/28/18: Dash and I cuddled.

5/29/18: Dash imposed herself while I walked home.

5/30/18: Dash made a lewd joke about my scrambled egg breakfast. Nina imposed herself a bit. I proxied for them on a Magic the Gathering color test, and everyone but Nina got a three-color combo containing black. I realized that we hadn’t factored our sharing-a-body-ness in when taking the test, which made me remember that I’d planned to flesh out our system contract today.

5/31/18: we practiced possession during work. Binging Naruto Shippuden, and then imagining a character of mine sounding like a Shippuden villain, lead to a brief walk-in of that villain (I should probably get a handle on that).

6/1/18: Dash figured that she wasn’t a morning pony. I wondered if I wasn’t giving my tulpas enough time using the body. Dash complained that if they wanted to use it, they’d tell me. The Naruto villain walk-in popped in and said that the red bars Lust had added to my walk-in border gate functioned as a lock to keep out malicious entities.

6/2/18: we didn’t do much today

6/3/18: Nina suggested I put some time between watching a scary episode of Criminal Minds and going to bed, otherwise I might have a nightmare. Fluttershy suggested I let my dreams help me get around writer’s block.

6/4/18: we didn’t do much, other than chat.

6/5/18: Nina imposed herself next to me. I really liked how detailed the visual was.

6/6/18: I had an idea for a hypothetical movie after seeing a panel in a lame comic, “Shut Up, Kid! The Adults are Killing!” Dash said it sounded like “B-movie schlock” :P. She liked my “schlovk” typo.

6/7/18: Nina and I have been RPing for the past few days. This morning, she said she was “form stuck” in the form used in those RPs. She got better in a second. Later, she imposed herself with a paw on my desk. By my current standards, her visual imposition skill is 10/10 (maybe to get better in the future). Binging Kurama/Kyuubi-centric episodes of Naruto Shippuden lead to a Kurama in my head. He sang to some Broadway tunes.

6/8/18: One of the old walk-ins showed up to offer some comforting words in response to a problem I had. Dash asked if I should really write that down and post it to the Internet, so I changed it to “a problem”.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 08:19 PM by KruegerMeister.)
06-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

6/9/18: we didn’t do much today

6/10/18: I wondered how I could argue in favor of treating tulpas as sentient, when it’s unknown if they are or not, without my argument having a false binary like Pascal’s Wager. Then I wondered if sentience was a binary or spectrum, and Dash replied that any question about sentience is the question of the millennium.

6/11/18: When Nina possessed me before bed, she didn’t like the feeling of my bite guard. I could kinda feel a bit of pressure that seemed to go away once the possession stopped, as well as getting a mental impression of having fangs.

6/12/18: Nina imposed herself a bit.

6/13/18: we didn’t do much today

6/14/18: Dash, Fluttershy, and I switched during work (rotating out who had the body every few minutes). I imposed the wall clock away. One of the two made it feel like time was flying by.
06-16-2018, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

6/15/18: Nina imposed herself a bit. Dash gave me a head-pressure and advised against watching Silent Hill stuff before bed.

6/16/18: We didn’t do much today.

6/17/18: Nina’s been wanting to watch FMA, but I didn’t want to because I knew that there was some “spooky” stuff. This stuff’d get to me, but not to Nina, and I realized that I could just try tuning out while she watched. She’d forgotten about the scene where Al gets dragged screaming into the Gate. I also realized that I hadn’t wanted to watch it and “summon” Lust by thinking about her, which I realized was a stupid thing to worry about since she wasn’t malicious to us ever.

6/18/18: There was some minor drama about “how should I treat walk-ins?”, but I eventually figured out an answer.

6/19/18: Dash imposed herself while I worked on the DIY project.

6/20/18: I thought that I wasn’t interacting with my tulpas as much as I’d like recently, but Dash guessed that I was, just in a NSFW way that I couldn’t write here. I also realized that I hadn’t been writing the walk-in related stuff.

6/21/18: I’d played a CYOA game yesterday, and lamented that it had eaten up time I could’ve spent with my tulpas. This morning, Dash said that it was okay. When I wondered if we were drifting apart, she said we weren’t. She and Lust both had the opinion that a/the problem was that I’d been going back to explore the 90-billion different branches of the game like a completionist.

6/22/18: I watched Les Miserables live. Kurama and Lust waltzed during one of the songs, and later on he and Nina sang a bit of One Day More. Apparently Nina and Kurama are in love.

6/23/18: Kurama was fairly active on Discord. Nina wanted to watch FMA, so I put it on. She and Kurama got annoyed when I worked on art in Photoshop while just listening to the show.

6/24/18: I noticed that Nina and Kurama were kind of popping up as a pair, and kinda wondered if this was a sign of something bad eventually, like them merging. On separate times, they both assured me it wasn’t. As if to contradict me, Nina imposed herself alone. On second thought, I’m likely overestimating the number of times they both show up vs only one of them. Dash called this “brain weirdness”.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2018, 07:30 PM by KruegerMeister.)
06-26-2018, 04:37 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

6/25/18: I watched an episode of FMA where Al wonders if his memories are fake. This got to Nina, but she figured that she just needed to sleep it off. I don’t think she said exactly that, but she said that that was a good paraphrase.

6/26/18: I forgot to log stuff.

6/27/18: Pharynx popped in and said he wanted to watch a Silent Hill let’s play, so I put an episode on.

6/28/18: I forgot to log stuff.

6/29/18: Nina imposed herself on my bed (without visible ears). My glasses were off, so I tried looking at her with them off vs on, and the clarity of her form changed to reflect this Confused .

6/30/18: we didn’t do much today

7/1/18: I forgot to log stuff.

7/2/18: When I went to Safeway, Nina requested I buy a low quantity of something sweet as a treat, so I bought some Hostess cupcakes.

7/3/18: I went on a Duffy boat. There was a big-ish wave coming, so Nina stood on the bow while the boat rocked.

7/4/18: Shou, Keystroke, Nina and I RPed in our mindscape.
07-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Find Reply