Hello There, Guest! Register

KM & RD
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: KM & RD

Rainbow Dash: I’m a fan of the 2010 My Little Pony cartoon, and I find a thing online about “tulpamancy”, a psychological thing that advertises itself as a way to give yourself a sentient consciousness that’s friendly & close to you. I decide to make a tulpa (as far as I know, that’s the only way to prove whether it’s possible or not), and I base it on Rainbow Dash.

Keystroke: I’m in college. I wanna make myself more studious, so I look at self-hypnosis. I’ve heard that hypnosis sticks more if there’s a “frame”, and I like the 2010 My Little Pony cartoon, so I make that frame a pony named Keystroke. After doing hypnosis long enough (thinking about Keystroke for long enough, unintentionally going through the motions of tulpa creation), the frame becomes sentient.

Shou & Nina: I’m watching a show called Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (2009) online. Episode 6 has a little girl get merged with her dog by her mad scientist father. The scene that introduced this fusion sticks with me because the fusion creature looks scary, so I’m thinking about the Nina dog a lot. When I decide to watch the 2003 version of Fullmetal Alchemist, I see that Nina’s dad, Shou, wasn’t killed off in this version. In this version, he regrets fusing his daughter with her dog, and his attempts to fix his mistake result in him becoming a dog-human hybrid. He looks scary, and is a recurring character, so I’m thinking about him a lot, too. The two dog creatures pop into my head unwanted, and they look scary, so I try to get rid of them through symbolic imagery. Oops, imagining them being banished requires imagining them.
I can’t get rid of them, plus I realize that trying to get rid of someone just because 1) they look scary and 2) show up unwanted, even though they haven’t been actively malevolent, is a dick move, so I decide to befriend them instead.

Sarah: While looking at art online, I find a creepy Rainbow Dash pic. This is a pic of a creepy version of a close friend, so it sticks in my head and I’m thinking about it a lot and it gains sentience. I try to get rid of it, then decide to befriend it. It acknowledges that I’m scared by its appearance, and changes from a genderless creepy pony to a blonde-haired version of Nina named Sarah (not a character from Fullmetal Alchemist).

Fluttershy: part of creating Rainbow Dash was imagining her voice. One time, I hear Fluttershy’s voice, and assume that “RD’s talking to me, but trying out a different voice”. Some time after Shou and I have become friends, he reveals that he’s been “feeding” the Fluttershy voice behind my back (like how I “fed” RD). I’m mad at him for a bit for doing this without my knowledge, but eventually move on and befriend Fluttershy.

I’ve had a few walk-ins as a result of binging anime/cartoons.
Yesterday, 07:36 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Angry Bear Online
In The Shell
Patron

Threads: 5
Linked Accounts

RE: KM & RD

Very interesting. (I saw that scene just now, you are a better person than we are.)

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
Yesterday, 01:38 PM
Find Reply