Hello There, Guest! Register

KM & RD
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: KM & RD

1/9/19: Nina possessed me and watched Death Note, which I’d promised to make time for.

1/10/19: I read a book about ADHD. One of the case studies triggered a memory of telling my therapist about Rainbow Dash. I remember that Dash had been sitting next to me in a cgi form, but in the memory, she was in a cartoon form. She showed up sitting on some papers on my work desk and booped me xP. When I watched The King and I, Fluttershy sent me an image of herself twirling happily during the “Getting to Know You” number. Lance Strongshy’s burnt-out house was on her right; the cloud house my brain puts Mr & Mrs Shy in was on her left. And then she and Lance were flying around clouds, and they both playfully turned into each other’s boss monsters.

1/11/19: Nina or Sarah said that my Skyrim blacksmith/house-builder roleplay should’ve used smithing to make money instead of chopping wood. I let Nina possess me for a bit.

1/12/19: I forgot to log stuff.

1/13/19: We didn’t do much today. It seemed like everyone was kinda bored, me included. There was a bit of drama between Nina and I. I figured that we should have some time apart.

1/14/19: I let Sarah possess during a medical appointment (internal pump refill). She got nauseous, and I saw a brief scene of her seizing when (we thought) the pump was being refilled. She’s okay though Smile.

1/15/19: I thought I had a sudden walk-in of my boss, saying something I’d expect from Rainbow Dash, but it was just RD playing around.

1/16/19: I noticed that Nina seemed kinda down. She said that she didn’t like how long a DIY project was taking.

1/17/19: I looked in the mirror, and saw Fluttershy beside me Smile. On my way out of the office, I could tell that she was flying next to me.
01-20-2019, 08:07 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

1/18/19: I forgot to log stuff.

1/19/19: I forgot to log stuff.

1/20/19: I asked if anyone wanted to try some Chinese, and Kurama volunteered. When predictive text suggested “volleyball” instead of “volunteered”, Kurama sent me an image of himself playing beach volleyball XD.

1/21/19: Today was a pretty lazy day.

1/22/19: Kurama teared up at two Naruto episodes, so I gave him a hug. A few minutes later, he remarked that those were two of the episodes that I’d watched before he showed up in my mind.

1/23/19: Nina was irritated, cuz I’d been not watching FMA (I figured certain FMA 03 scenes would get to me). We compromised with Brotherhood.

1/24/19: Dash and Vinnie hanged out. I got a big smile on my face when they showed up in the bowling/arcade place I was at. I played a practice game, and it ended up with almost everyone taking a turn.

1/25/19: I forgot to log stuff.

1/26/19: While I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Sarah lip-synced some funny Winry dialogue.

1/27/19: Kurama speculated that my plan to eat ramen while watching Boruto would lead to a Boruto walk-in. Dash and I expressed skepticism.

1/28/19: Nina imposed herself on my bed. We chatted, and I booped her :3.
01-30-2019, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
KruegerMeister Offline
Registered

1/29/19: Nina seemed upset last night and this morning, but she got better when I checked in later. She didn’t like that I got kinda triggered by the name “Jade”. When “Creep” came on at work, she breakdanced to it Smile. I reread this thread from page 1, and OMG things were awesome back then! I decided to try some of that stuff out again (reading The Code of Harmony to/with Dash, doing snarky movie reviews, etc), and redesigning the mindscape to put the ‘wonder’ back in ‘wonderland’.

1/30/19: Dash and I hanged out.

1/31/19: Nina possessed me while cooking dinner (a quesadilla). We took turns cutting it.

2/1/19: I forgot to log stuff. I checked in with some of my walk-ins to see how they were doing. Keystroke said he wanted to watch Dr Whooves as a “top off”, but then reframed it as a show he liked.

2/2/19: I watched the first episode of Many Sides of Jane. I was planning to do a team commentary on it, like how Dash and I kinda did a team commentary on Inkubus waaaay back when, but the episode was too close to home (even though our plurality isn’t DID like Jane’s).

2/3/19: Kurama wanted to watch the super bowl. Partway through, he said that live games were better.

2/4/19: We chatted about stuff.

2/5/19: We didn’t do much today.

2/6/19: I know that stuff happened, but I can’t remember what

2/7/19: I asked RD if she wanted to do the Walter Mitty Routine with Glass (impose herself in the movie) when I see it with a friend. She said her skill with that’s kinda rusty. I felt kinda nauseous, so she rubbed my shoulders. I kinda felt the weight of her hooves.
02-10-2019, 05:51 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 9
Linked Accounts

Cool, imposition is hard, but I love it when it's spontaneous.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
02-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Find Reply