Koomer..?

TiaAndBlitz

So I just found his Tumblr and it terrified the life out of me when I first started reading and made me rethink even developing Blitz anymore. I calmed down and took that thought back after I read a bit more. I owe Blitz an apology..just made it. Anyways, it seems like the issue isn't directly BECAUSE of his Tulpa? More of him just doing something very stupid? I just hope and wish it was all some stupid troll. I don't know but can someone please offer me reassuring words because it truly frightened me...

I've heard accounts where he was abusive of his tulpa and would do psychological experiments on her. I've also heard accounts that he was a big druggie. I've also heard accounts that his tulpa intended to try to take the body from him when things did finally reach a breaking point and they struggled for control before he won. What exactly caused it, I'm not sure anyone except he knows truly.

Koomer also entered with the intention to permaswitch with his tulpa, which is escapism and bad practice.

It's really the only true case of something like that happening, but there were many clear issues before it happened. It wasn't accidental by any means. This will not happen to you or anyone else unless they are extremely reckless or want it to happen.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Ah, thank you so much...I'm just sad that she died because it did seem like she just wanted to protect him. I hope he's mentioned more to scare off anymore people that have his idea ):

The only thing I know about Koomer for sure is they had preexisting issues with schizophrenia, and this has caused some members of this community to warn against pursuing tulpamancy if you have schizophrenia.

It is also an important reminder to not rush into things without preparation, or you can end up underwater without understanding why.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I've also heard that from Reddit but some people with that illness have a Tulpa and they're fine. And yeah, he was talking about almost being finished with possession and his tulpa was just barely done getting vocal? I'm new and even I knew something wasn't so good about that

There have been some members who said they were schizophrenic and seemed to deal with tulpamancy relatively fine. But then, those people seemed like they had their minds under control in the first place. One member wrote a PR so literally insane once that I don't think anyone ever once replied to it, back in the day when Progress Reports were most of the site's.. sites for discussion. I don't remember if the PR itself was very long or written over a long time, or if there were simply just massive posts over a short time, or if comprehending the whole mess lent itself to feeling like that - my point is, they were a mess. Groups of "tulpas" conspiring against "tulpas" siding with the host, kidnapping and torturing said tulpa(s), I think a tulpa-child was involved at some point. And the problem was it wasn't written like a story, the person wrote about it like it was their real life. I don't know if anyone else remembers or ever saw the thread, or if it still exists.

Just to throw that out there. It is absolutely not a given that people with schizophrenia will benefit from practicing tulpamancy. Tulpamancy is a conduit for good and bad - a persistent enough tulpa can (and has shown to be several times in the past) a good guide through the disorganized minds of those dealing with schizophrenia. But as I've also seen, they can be a conduit for both emotional attachment to thoughts they can't control, and an illusion of control that lulls them into a false sense of security. I've seen both. And so, while it's everyone's choice to decide if they'd like to pursue tulpamancy on their own, I don't recommend it to people who have trouble with invasive thoughts that stem from a mental disorder. Depression usually excluded.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Oh god..that is a mess but I'd like to read it if anyone could remembered it..

And thanks for correcting me because I really didn't know that, I thought they'd do well for anyone with any mental disorder >.<

They do well for anyone with a mental disorder. But the tulpa you end up with is not guaranteed. I wonder about those who have difficulty understanding reality if they could get a character and confuse them for a tulpa. A tulpa may also not want to help in the way you want them to or may have their own issues.

You roll the dice with every major life decision. Getting a tulpa is no exception. There are tons of risks, both hidden and obvious, and also tons of benefits, both hidden and obvious. Like buying a new house or changing jobs.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.