Hello There, Guest! Register

Kowalski and me - our progress
Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Kowalski and me - our progress
Hello, before I start I want to tell you that English is not my primary language and that I'm a little shy and probably not the best in writing :P I will posting updates once a week. Anyways, if someone's having joy with this thread, I would enjoy it ! I'm new here and maybe you can give me some personal advise. I'm open to suggestions.

The name of my tulpa is Kowalski and he was born 8-18-2017. He is my first tulpa and is based on the Kowalski from "The penguins from madagascar". He likes his look and his voice.

First, I thought of a look and then I wrote a list of charakter traits for a base.
When I imagined a place to meet Kowalski. It was a lake in a forest at night. In the middle of the lake was a great rock and you saw the moon and some stars on the sky. Also there was a tree trunk to sit.
When I visualized Kowalski and me together in the place and I introduced myself and told him who he was and what. I formed the charakter traits in energy balls and he absorbed it, after a while we sat on the tree trunk.

I was also parroting. After this I felt headpressures, that I never felt before then I was dreaming. I felt that he was there. 
The next days I imagined a wonderland for Kowalski and me, that would allows him to do more stuff. It was more familiar by the way. I read out the list for the charakter base, was parroting more and took me time for him. I've felt him day by day stronger.

Now he can talk to me alone, when I think of him, and his charakter has improved ! The headpressures are weaker. He wanted to talk with me about geometric shapes and other stuff. I'm really happy ! Smile  He is feeling good. Sometimes I feel something with me. In the room. As if he stays behind me.
We feel a strong bond to each other. The time with him is really nice !

At the moment we work on imposition and more vocalisation. The whole thing makes me (and Kowalski :3) fun. He want to add things to the list and he reads the list out on his own.

So, this was more or less our progress. I could put more in this to describe it but it would be equal to a novel Big Grin So this was the first time I posted a thread and I'm proud of me XD It was a great overcoming.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 04:55 PM by Dark Illustrator.)
08-30-2017, 07:22 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 26
All Accounts Posts: 1,864

RE: Kowalski and me - our progress
That's some nice early progress! And welcome both of you!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
08-31-2017, 11:07 AM
Find Reply
Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

(08-31-2017, 11:07 AM)tulpa001 Wrote: That's some nice early progress! And welcome both of you!

Thank you very much !  Smile
08-31-2017, 07:36 PM
Find Reply
Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

Hey guys, here is part two of our progress Smile Before I start, I must say that I did not have much time for forcing, because school is a little stressful. At the moment, I'm trying to get more time for Kowalski. He says, that he is fine but more time together wouldn't be bad Big Grin Though we made some progress that we want to share with you !

I said that we are working on imposition and vocalisation. I had many ideas from the forum and want to say thanks. It's awesome ! There are so many ways.

Sooo, I can hear Kowalski a little better and sometimes I can feel something...as if he wants to speak (without my concentration on him). It feels weird and awesome at once.
We played word games and just talked more. Also, I showed him how the charakter he is based on speaks.
(He still likes his voice and his look VERY,VERY much xD )

Besides, his personality is getting stronger. Recently he was annoyed that someone in my class interrupted the lessons many times. He found it childish.

I also started to meditate and I'll continue with it. It's reassuring and boosts my concentration. Everytime I imagined our wonderland, some other place or Kowalski, it was more real. I can feel and see things better. I even can smell and taste things a little.

The harder part is to see him in the real world but I think it's normal. I mean, we just started to focus on this Wink Everytime I can, I imagine him in the real world.

We will continue working on this. I'll post at least every two weeks because I have not much time. I think the next update is getting bigger.

Until then I wish you a great time !
09-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Find Reply