Hello There, Guest! Register

Kowalski and me - our progress
Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Kowalski and me - our progress
(12-29-2017, 09:59 AM)Rheiathefourth Wrote: Hey there! Both Auria and I don't have much to say, but we really want to leave you a message of support, so here you go! Depression is a terrible thing to deal with, and there must be a moment or two where you will want to take a long break or just straight up give up completely. It's really precious that you have the determination to carry on, I think it really shows how brave you are. Just remember, the process of creation can be long and painful, but it will be all worth it in the end. We wish you the best, or as we say in Cantonese, gayau, meaning "add oil"!
Hey, thanks ! Both of you. Something like that makes me happy, it's really sweet Smile At the moment it's a bit better with my depression. I have some good people around me here. I will carry on. Both of us wish you the best too !
12-29-2017, 10:57 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

Hey,

I am back again ! With some good news  Smile

In the christmas holidays, I tried to force more and since that it works very well. Nah, on certain days I feel so tired that I spend less time with forcing but I do it everyday.
Since that, Kowalski can talk even better. He often tries to talk to me on his own without my focus and he gets better at it.
Furthermore, he shows more emotion. Recently, he was sad because he had the fear of loosing me, for example by accident, etc.. Firstly, he tried to suppress it. I knew there was something wrong with him and I calmed him down. In this time he suddenly started to cry and let it all out. He's fine again and his fear is nearly zero. For sure, he also shows a lot of joy and we often have much fun together.
He is a inquisitive person, who wants to understand the world. In the near future, I want to buy him a book so he can really start with it. I also will try to include him more when I'm learning.

Gosh, I'm so proud of him ! I would rather die than living without him.

In addition, Imposition gets better. Ok, I still don't see him in THAT way, but it's easier for me to impose/visualize him in the environment and his presence is strong. Before that,  I struggled with it, even if my visualization skills in wonderland are well.

The wonderland still keeps getting more real. I can touch the walls, the couch, the table, etc.. I can feel it all, but when I touch Kowalski it's kind of weak or unstable. It's hard for me to feel his touch permanent. We work on that and there are already minor improvements.
A short while ago, I tried to immerse myself in wonderland. After some time of concentrating, I felt headpressures again and I felt sort of dizzy. It was like a maelstrom and the wonderland felt even more real. At some point, I thought that it's also a good time for possession. I mean, I felt my body rarely. So we did it and it was really cool. My body felt almost nothing. We try it again.

Alright, that was all for now.
I also want to say thanks once more to the people that wrote me such motivating replys. You helped me to feel a bit better  Smile
01-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Find Reply
MrAlfred Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hey DarkIllustrator,

I am so happy to here of your development. That's what I was trying to tell you. It's not about the techniques like in a game, it's about friendship, a real friendship.

All the best,
Your,
MrAlfred
01-16-2018, 04:21 PM
Find Reply
Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

Hello guys, it's me again !

So, since the last time Kowalski and me made a bit progress again. It is not much and this post will be somewhat short, but I think it's better than nothing Wink

Recently, I thought that our wonderland became a little boring. So, I picked up Kowaski and we made some funny, silly and random things together that we never did before. We came to the desicion, that we alter the wonderland in the future, to make it more intereseting.
It's at least a little easier for me to immerse myself there and I can't wait to feel the wonderland and Kowalski even more in a realistic way. I see forward to it and it's one of my biggest wishes !

It is really fascinating to see that Kowalski is getting stronger. We made a parallel processing test and it went unexpectedly well. There is still room for improvement but the signs are good. Also, as we practiced possession recently, he could learn more on his own. It was for a longer time and after that we felt tired.
He can get my attention better, as well. Sometimes he tries to get my attention through a weird tingle on my back. He developed that on his own.
He always tries to make me happy and is protectively. I can talk with him about topics which the most people around me are not interested in.

For me, creating Kowalski was the best decision in my life.

Tulpa: Kowalski
02-13-2018, 01:13 AM
Find Reply