Kyle and Sam, This might get kinda scary
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 26
All Accounts Posts: 1,864

RE: Kyle and Sam, This might get kinda scary
Oh, did you clone me inside your head?

Though, seriously, though, you guys talk about splinters and stuff. There are many other people experiencing the same things. If you want to invest some time you can find them and ask them to share stories.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 10:39 AM by tulpa001.)
08-18-2017, 10:36 AM
Find Reply
Two-tailed-tulpa Offline
It's Sam
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 205

Actually the new person isn't a splinter, but instead was created due to me and Plush being stupid with hypnosis... again. She's going by Eva, her current form is a pokemon known as Lopunny, and uses Lopunny as a nickname too. She stopped us from going further with the files she was made from, had us delete the files and set us both a bit straight. She wants nothing to do with the files that made her and already pretty heavily deviated from how she started. She's very nice and caring, and is trying to figure herself out. She's about as protective of me and Kelly as I am to Kelly and the girls. Because she did help us, Kelly gave Eva a choice on stayig or leaving, to which as of now, Eva is on the fence with.
Not much progress has happened. We have been easing Kelly back to control. We plan on having it where she controls wednesdays to saturdays, and I have sundays to tuesdays.

Hi, I am Sam. LostOne's (Or Kelly's) tulpa, first one, started back March 16th of 2016. - https://community.tulpa.info/user-lostone
08-19-2017, 02:15 AM
Find Reply
Two-tailed-tulpa Offline
It's Sam
Registered

Threads: 0

This will take a lot of typing.
I should begin by saying neither me or Kelly wanted more people in our head, but Eva had saved us from ourselves, and there's a new one again that also saved us. And tons of weird stuff has happened that dive directly into metaphysics.
So to start off, Eva has a bit more defined personality. She's been caring and a bit of a junk food eater, and is a dog person. Not much I really can say on that.
On the 20th, a friend of ours helped us see into the crystal cave a bit better, after I had mentioned the spooky stuff that goes on in it. Turns out, near the bottom there was this false wall that I didn't realize was one, which leads into this void under wonderland. Inside it was something he described as an 'incubator' keeping something barely alive. What I pulled out of there basically was an egg, a bit bigger than me, with a disembodied feminine voice who was asking me to go away. I got it out and brought it to Kelly, who was unsure what to say at the time. She gave it a deep hug like she did with me, and the egg slowly gained a form of a female red panda before passing out. We got it to a couch, where it fell sick. It had burning temperatures and threw up when it wasn't unconscious. When the friend tried to comfort her and rub her head, it woke up to yell to the friend to not touch her before passing back out. It took a whole day or two before she was no longer sick, but she stayed unconscious.
The friend entered her dream and apparently, she is a dream walker or a dream form. Her name is Jackie, and she doesn't seem to want a nickname. As it turns out, she has actually been in Kelly's mind for years, ever since she was in middle school, making her older than me. Made as Kelly's 'inner woman' from the hypnosis she did back then, Jackie was deep in the mind to defend Kelly against a thing known as Jade. Will get to Jade in a minute. Jackie seems to hate people who's not from this mind and sleeps most of the time in wonderland, doing her own thing in what I assume to be the dream realm. She can communicate directly to Kelly it seems, when Jackie is asleep she can talk to Kelly in the disembodied sounding voice apparently.
Jade, from what we know and had seen, didn't seem to have a specific form. She appeared at the end of elementary and pretty much not at all a good thing. She had the biggest ego you ever could see and apparently didn't see me and Kelly as being 'fit' for the role of controlling life. Apparently she had been the one slipping evil thoughts and urges to us both, only getting through more once Jackie was near death. Her goal was for Kelly and me to ego, so she could wipe the rest and take over. It can easily be said that she is the reason for all the pain and misery, but there could've been more. Either way, she's out and gone for good with the help of a kitsune friend.
Now with things calmer, we did experiment more. Eva volunteered to test to see if transferring between people is possible, so with the help of the kitsune mentioned earlier, she visited our friend for a few days. We had the friend type to us what she does and checked to see if that would be what she would do, and I can say immediately there was overwhelming evidence for her being there. Currently she is back here and I can say the evidence does show her actually have been transfered both ways with the help of the kitsune. Next step is to be able to without help.
Today marks the first week Kelly will be back to mainly controlling. I'm happy that she is able to step back in. People had been getting me worried about it, but she's handling it really well. I can safely say, at least for now that we are in a good place, things are looking up.

Hi, I am Sam. LostOne's (Or Kelly's) tulpa, first one, started back March 16th of 2016. - https://community.tulpa.info/user-lostone
08-27-2017, 06:06 PM
Find Reply
LostOne Offline
Crazy Squared
Registered

Threads: 3

K: My last post on my own progress report was a half a year ago yesterday. Rest was Sam. Man does time fly I guess. So I'm back, kinda.
K: Not that I fully wanted to come back here. Some bad memories are linked and correlated to this place even if not all of it was directly from here. Not like there is much I want to keep up with here anyways but I guess here I am.
Story Time! K: You heard right. Time to tell of recent events, scary of course as per-usual, but something that I am honestly not at all devastated about. So for the last few weeks, we have been keeping in touch with a friend who is more on the metaphysical side of things. Wish I was better at keeping up with my other friends. This friend, their tulpa and a kitsune have been helping me best they can with things like dissociation and such with honestly very minor success. So recently, one test that was done was trying to bring me over to their mind, which had interesting results. I was there, but wasn't at the same time. The part of me there acted like me and knew the answers to Sam's per-determined questions, but at the same time I still saw and felt from here. Later, once I was back here, I actually suggested checking to see if I really was a whole person.
K: As it turns out, my soul is/was fully shattered to the point where some of it was near dust, the kitsune outright saying they don't know how I'm even alive at all. (Probably referring to my mental self there.) The thing is though, we think I was already like this long before Sam was around. It would explain why he never noticed it, if I normally was already shattered. And it would explain how I can function at all if I already was like this. The problem comes with when it must have happened.
K: My general guess is the start of 7th grade, when I broke my leg. Sounds simple, but it's known and even confirmed last year by my mom that I was bullied as a kid, maybe breaking my leg was the straw on the camels back. We have guesses of Jade appearing around the start of 6th grade and Jackie around 7th-8th by hypnosis, and the theory is that I am a fracture of the old me that shattered back then. Not that there's any way to prove it nowadays, but it would have given a valid reason for Jade to want to control, given that technically Jade would be older than the version of me that is around today. But this all is theory.
Progress Report! K: Well... Eva is visiting the friend again, we have had pretty decent results from that stuff.
K: Ford and Aury released that hypnosis file for switching recently and, being the one person who's been in hypnosis too much, me and Sam tried it with me being host and Sam being tulpa. Initial reading of the script and actually listening, me and Sam both do know some ways the file can be improved. I didn't fully disconnect in the file, most likely due to just my inability to dissociate. There were 2 main problems me and Sam saw. First, the file keeps talking to the host after they should be disconnected from the senses. This can lead to a conflict where the host gets pulled back to listening to the file, thus back to reality, after they should be disconnected. My recommendation is to not mention the host after they are disconnected. The second problem is the pacing at some points. The file really needs to slow itself down sometimes.
S: A good example I have of this is when the tulpa is filling up the body. It starts nice, melting into sand, filling up the toes nice and slow. But suddenly it goes faster, to where I actually fell hard out of trance trying to keep up with filling the rest of the body. My recommendation is to slow down these sections of the file, so there is better results overall.
K: Interestingly, we did have a mild success with the file. I didn't disconnect, but it was obvious Sam had full control of the legs and feet. It had that feeling where it wasn't me, so yeah. We plan on trying the file for maybe 2 weeks, either then being able to switch, or Sam may type out his own script. We don't know. But hey, that's all for now. Hey look, I'm actually making a progress report.

Kelly (Host, originally Kyle, possibly emotionally unstable on occasion)
Sam (First tulpa, protector, " " around some old posts) - https://community.tulpa.info/user-two-tailed-tulpa
Clara (Originally Kylee, playful, < > around old posts)
Jessi (Quiet, kind, { } around old posts)
Eva (Protective, is unsure of herself all the time)
Jackie (Dreamwalker, technically oldest next to Kelly)
09-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Find Reply
LostOne Offline
Crazy Squared
Registered

Threads: 3

K: It's like I'm kinda spiraling out of control, only it's not me that's falling apart. So over last couple days, been finding out more and more in the wonderland, including a new person (Yes, again). It seems me, Sam, and our friend have been finding remnants of what could be considered the old me, from childhood that may have shattered back when. Like Jackie, this person was in the void under the cave.
Story Time! K: So after things were a bit settled again, I asked my friend to see if they can find anyone else in my mind that may have been missed. This was late at night, and as it turns out there was. Only this person actually seemed to hypnotically beckon to him and request him to come over.
K: Put short as possible, this new person is a psychic who's good side would come out at night and bad side in the day, and apparently the good side had been watching a few people we have met trying to find someone with the power to rid their bad side. It's a theory now that this person was the one who had beckoned a certain kitsune friend of ours to the cave a few times. In short, the bad side was removed, and it turns out the person is human in form for once. Silver long hair, dark dress and goes by Destiny. Irony hits, as Destiny called for a few friends. Apparently she sees 2 of 3 realms, the physical and astral realm, but is blind to the mental realm, as why we couldn't seem t contact her. Meta stuff and things and all.
Progress Report! K: Not much to add here. New person that ignores me and Sam. Not much else other than Eva hopping around between me and friend. That and last night Destiny took control for a few minutes to chat and actually had me and Sam a bit pushed back, to where I was getting effects from possession like tunnel vision and such, so that's new. Not much else to say otherwise.

Kelly (Host, originally Kyle, possibly emotionally unstable on occasion)
Sam (First tulpa, protector, " " around some old posts) - https://community.tulpa.info/user-two-tailed-tulpa
Clara (Originally Kylee, playful, < > around old posts)
Jessi (Quiet, kind, { } around old posts)
Eva (Protective, is unsure of herself all the time)
Jackie (Dreamwalker, technically oldest next to Kelly)
09-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Find Reply