Last One To Post Next Will Ban The Honest Word Above You To 10,000! vs. Evil
Are you guys aware we were playing the alphabet game earlier? We got to C already

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

For God's sake, when will this madness end?

Lucilyn, you're banned for thinking the game ended at C when we're already on F! I demand better awareness from the OP!
Also, banned for my phone correcting your name to luckily.

The next person is a walking tumor
The System:

It's too big.
ha, that's what she said.
CRTL+V: [color=#f50000]

Ouija board letter: K

Renaming you to TheThoughtformsAreBetterThanHost

Banned for ninjaing me.

Yes, I am a walking tumor. I am cancer.

The next person is Oprah.
And we're back to A, because I can't tell what we're even doing anymore, and that's also what the Ouija board says.

No, I am not Oprah, and if Oprah ever turned up in our headspace I would take her out back for disposal myself.

Also, I'm banning myself for even bothering to attempt to decipher jean-luc's string of numbers. Don't seem the be any sort of coding I know, so I'm out.
~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~
(02-01-2017, 02:04 PM)Ponytail Wrote: Lucilyn, you're banned for thinking the game ended at C when we're already on F! I demand better awareness from the OP!

But I thought we had to restart because someone said "nope" instead of D, I don't play this forum game ;\[Image: vAMtP3n.png]
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
The alphabet game goes until a pony picture is posted

Ouija: a

Alphabet game: God it's hard to play all games at once.

Banned for not playing all games at once.

Renamed to HyperlinkExtraordinare.

The next person thinks Luci's a genius for making this thread.

Honesty game: will you ban the honesty word above you to 10000 vs. evil?

I'll start the count to 10000: 9999
The System:

It's too big.
ha, that's what she said.
(02-01-2017, 02:50 PM)Joss Wrote: Also, I'm banning myself for even bothering to attempt to decipher jean-luc's string of numbers. Don't seem the be any sort of coding I know, so I'm out.

(02-01-2017, 05:01 AM)jean-luc Wrote: I wrote jibberish. Uncrackable.

Banned for not reading my followup post.
Host: Jean-luc (plain-colored text)
Tulpas: Snow & Henry
Choose your tulpas' colors here!
Click here if you'd like a changing avatar like mine!
Ain't that just fantitiliantastic!
I hosted a podcast called Tulpaudcast.
and rambled crazily about everything while walking on Jean-luc walking.
you don't have to play every game at once, you can play whatever one you want at whatever time you want

57 (the nobody posting a number meaning you can +1/-1 rule is going to be insane in this thread) also fair warning I don't care for a lot of forum games so I won't play them all here unless I feel like it which I won't
(02-01-2017, 08:26 PM)jean-luc Wrote: Banned for not reading my followup post.

I did. Your statement that it was gibberish only made me more certain it wasn't gibberish. You and your tricky double-reverse psychology...

(02-01-2017, 08:31 PM)Lucilyn Wrote: you don't have to play every game at once, you can play whatever one you want at whatever time you want

57 (the nobody posting a number meaning you can +1/-1 rule is going to be insane in this thread) also fair warning I don't care for a lot of forum games so I won't play them all here unless I feel like it which I won't

Zoinks, let's just skip all the letters in the middle of the alphabet and call this a win for that one. Also, 56, and banned for that run-on sentence.
~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~
57'd for banning my honest words vs. Evil

next person is 58th in line