Hello There, Guest! Register

Last One To Post Next Will Ban The Honest Word Above You To 10,000! vs. Evil
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 2
All Accounts Posts: 2,152

RE: Last One To Post Next Will Ban The Honest Word Above You To 10,000! vs. Evil
Are you guys aware we were playing the alphabet game earlier? We got to C already

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
02-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Find Reply
Ponytail Offline
Omnifarious Heavens
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 132

RE: Last One To Post Next Will Ban The Honest Word Above You To 10,000! vs. Evil
For God's sake, when will this madness end?

Lucilyn, you're banned for thinking the game ended at C when we're already on F! I demand better awareness from the OP!
Also, banned for my phone correcting your name to luckily.

The next person is a walking tumor

The system:
Me, Ponytail. However, I may be referred to as Josh. "I tuck my ponytail in my wizard hat, giving my hat it's unique shape."
Annabell is the tulpa. "When you have two blondes in the same head, both of you get absolutely nothing accomplished together."
Omega is a soulbond. "I am many things, but a god no longer."
Tula is the other tulpa. Hello everyone Smile
02-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
Beatles Offline
The Fab Four
Registered

Threads: 10
All Accounts Posts: 347

CRTL+V: [color=#f50000]

Ouija board letter: K

Renaming you to TheThoughtformsAreBetterThanHost

Banned for ninjaing me.

Yes, I am a walking tumor. I am cancer.

The next person is Oprah.

Lyra: host 
Apollo: 17-week-old tulpa.
Piano: merged tulpa, 6 years old.
Luxi: newest tulpa.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2017, 02:08 PM by Beatles.)
02-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Find Reply
Joss Offline
Stirrer of Pots
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 345

And we're back to A, because I can't tell what we're even doing anymore, and that's also what the Ouija board says.

No, I am not Oprah, and if Oprah ever turned up in our headspace I would take her out back for disposal myself.

Also, I'm banning myself for even bothering to attempt to decipher jean-luc's string of numbers. Don't seem the be any sort of coding I know, so I'm out.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~
02-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

(02-01-2017, 02:04 PM)Ponytail Wrote: Lucilyn, you're banned for thinking the game ended at C when we're already on F! I demand better awareness from the OP!

But I thought we had to restart because someone said "nope" instead of D, I don't play this forum game ;\[Image: vAMtP3n.png]

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
02-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Find Reply
Ponytail Offline
Omnifarious Heavens
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 132

The alphabet game goes until a pony picture is posted

Ouija: a

Alphabet game: God it's hard to play all games at once.

Banned for not playing all games at once.

Renamed to HyperlinkExtraordinare.

The next person thinks Luci's a genius for making this thread.

Honesty game: will you ban the honesty word above you to 10000 vs. evil?

I'll start the count to 10000: 9999

The system:
Me, Ponytail. However, I may be referred to as Josh. "I tuck my ponytail in my wizard hat, giving my hat it's unique shape."
Annabell is the tulpa. "When you have two blondes in the same head, both of you get absolutely nothing accomplished together."
Omega is a soulbond. "I am many things, but a god no longer."
Tula is the other tulpa. Hello everyone Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2017, 05:32 PM by Ponytail.)
02-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Find Reply
jean-luc Offline
capt@in.jean-luc.org
Registered

Threads: 42
All Accounts Posts: 569

(02-01-2017, 02:50 PM)Joss Wrote: Also, I'm banning myself for even bothering to attempt to decipher jean-luc's string of numbers. Don't seem the be any sort of coding I know, so I'm out.

(02-01-2017, 05:01 AM)jean-luc Wrote: I wrote jibberish. Uncrackable.

Banned for not reading my followup post.

Host: Jean-luc (plain-colored text)
Tulpas: Snow & Henry
Choose your tulpas' colors here!
Ain't that just fantitiliantastic!
I host a podcast called Tulpaudcast
and ramble crazily about everything while walking on Jean-luc walking.
02-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

you don't have to play every game at once, you can play whatever one you want at whatever time you want

57 (the nobody posting a number meaning you can +1/-1 rule is going to be insane in this thread) also fair warning I don't care for a lot of forum games so I won't play them all here unless I feel like it which I won't

02-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Find Reply
Joss Offline
Stirrer of Pots
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 345

(02-01-2017, 08:26 PM)jean-luc Wrote: Banned for not reading my followup post.

I did. Your statement that it was gibberish only made me more certain it wasn't gibberish. You and your tricky double-reverse psychology...

(02-01-2017, 08:31 PM)Lucilyn Wrote: you don't have to play every game at once, you can play whatever one you want at whatever time you want

57 (the nobody posting a number meaning you can +1/-1 rule is going to be insane in this thread) also fair warning I don't care for a lot of forum games so I won't play them all here unless I feel like it which I won't

Zoinks, let's just skip all the letters in the middle of the alphabet and call this a win for that one. Also, 56, and banned for that run-on sentence.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~
02-01-2017, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

57'd for banning my honest words vs. Evil

next person is 58th in line

02-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Find Reply